The first time I went to HK I was 18 and stayed at a nice affordable hotel near Nathan Road (The Kimberley Hotel)...I had a local Hongkonger friend who showed my around the city for a month and just loved it!...I still remember the first time she took my to Victoria Harbour and showed my the InterContinental Hotel...I kept thinking: Wow that hotel must have an incredible view of the harbour......3 years went by and I had the chance to go back to HK and of course, I decided to book a room at the ICHK.......it was the best decision I could've taken!!.... Once I arrived they escorted me to my room to do my checkin, which was fast and very efficient (as everything seems to be in HK).....the room was nice and spacious...i had a nice fruit basket ..a great TV...and OMG the view I had always wanted hehe the harbour in front of me with all the modern buildings of HK island.....can't wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental