This hotel was very nice and in a great location. It was close to the harbor. We could easily walk to the harbor to see the evening light show. It was very convenient to shopping in Kowloon and had easy access to underground train. Museums were close by and it was an easy walk to get to the Staar Ferry to go over to Hong Kong Island. The room was very comfortable. Only downside to room was that bathroom only had one sink and the vanity/toilet/shower were all in one room. Room would be great for business as it had large desk and plenty of plug ins for computer. Even had a USB port labeled printer that I assume would print documents to the business center. Good restaurant but expensive. Nice lobby area with nightly live music. I could not find a pool area. Service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong