I stayed here for work and have to say that it is a really nice property. Beautiful comfortable rooms and beds, nice big desk, and the breakfast was good too.
The only negatives:
- I checked in late at night and they isn't have my chosen room (king NS) available. By hey said the smoking rooms aren't bad and put me in one of those first. Not good. The smoke smell was awful. They then switched me to a room with 2 single beds that as NS. It was ok.
- when you check in they bring you a welcome tea to your room, as I was in really late and just wanted to sleep, I couldn't wait to get the guy out of my room..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong