But some of the rooms have a beautiful harbor view....
The location was good for shopping on Nathan Road, the lobby well appointed, the service attentive, the room clean and spacious.
We had free wi-fi, though I believe all of HK has free wi-fi.... The room had a plug converter, so we didn't have to go through the hassle of getting one at the front desk. The bathroom was large with many of the forgotten items - including a hair scrunchy, which surprised me - and the shower was a rain shower and a hand held shower. Also, there was a hot water heater for tea and coffee which we ued every day.
Sleep quality - the bed are very comfortable with down bedding, but I honestly believe the air conditioning goes off at night, so one gets very warm.... too warm in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong