i just came back from 4 days stay at excelsior hotel with my wife and 2 kids last week. we had stayed at the executive club floor about 2 years ago and we had a pleasant experience then so i tried their room again this time. their room is still ok but i did not remember their bathroom looking so old and plain especially for an executive floor room. the housekeeping service is very good though and the buffet breakfast at the first floor was also very good. i liked their salmon, mushrooms, waffles, noodles and eggs. the buffet was not big but it had quality. the advantage of staying in excelsior hotel is that it is very near a MTR station, it also has many good chinese restaurants nearby e.g. East Lake, Tsui Wah, Tai Hing, restaurants on Windsor and Times Square. also there were 3 movie theaters nearby which i appreciate because i love to watch movies and SOGO dept. store, Windsor Center and Times Square for shopping.. overall, staying in excelsior is pretty ok except for the bathroom which i feel looks pretty bad this time and also i forgot to mention that there were loud bangings in the afternoons maybe because of some repairs in the next room..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom is equipped with a free smartphone with unlimited Internet access, complimentary local and international calls to five countries. Perfect for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong