Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop
One of its type Jewelry workshop. Must visit

Reviewed 17 July 2015
Subhash J
Bengaluru, India
great experience to share with loved one

Reviewed 19 February 2015

from US$ 45.40
from US$ 64.57
from US$ 86.70
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2015

From unique wedding rings to any ornament, it will give you the biggest pleasure to create it yourself. The instructor not only let you make your ornaments but also fix mistakes if any. A splendid wholesome experience where you know what are creating and what material you're using and best of all, your wife isn't complaining either.

Only you've to book the workshop before reaching there, so you don't end up without instructor led workshops.

4  Thank Subhash J
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I was looking for unique wedding rings when i got the idea of making them ourself. After researches I reached the conclusion that the class offered by Ever true Jewellery is the one with the best price in HK. It was just a great thing to do together with my fiance. We are so happy about our rings. The instructor was very kind and helpful.

5  Thank bitterkumquat
Reviewed 1 January 2015

When booking something from far away, one never knows what to expect. But this workshop was excellent, beginning from the explanations in the emails before the workshop, the well equipped studio, the patient explanations and guidance, help to fix mistakes we made, up to tips following the workshop. And yes, we really like the rings we made. ;)

Similar to 753Lisa, although it was a classroom workshop, we were the only couple and thus it was actually private class and I learned a lot. Have a look at their website and facebook photo album to see what students made. Thanks Cally for the splendid time! We will stop by on one of our next trips to Hong Kong.

4  Thank Kay M
Reviewed 26 December 2014

I wanted a unique and personal souvenir for my trip to hong kong and decided to sign up for the silver ringmaking workshop after seeing this on a groupon special.

The end result was good (thanks to the help of the instructor) and am satisfied with the ring I had made. The instructor was helpful and friendly; the process was interesting and she helped fix the imperfections I had made.

Only trouble I had was finding the entrance of the building the workshop was located.

3  Thank Justin C
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My fiance and I had a great time making our wedding rings here. It was a highlight of our trip to Hong Kong!

4  Thank growleeks