“Excellent Instructor ! Fabulous Time in this cozy Jewellery Studio. Love my Ring.”

Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop
Ranked #154 of 425 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Participants will be able to learn silversmithing skills to make a simple and timeless sterling silver ring/ pendant/ bracelet. A name, a special date and/or a short motto can be stamped on the jewellery. Also, a variety of sterling silver jewellery can be found in our shop! Join us and share the memorable handmade sterling silver jewellery experience with friends! [By appointment only. Please contact us via email/ FB/ IG.]
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This was a great workshop that exceeded my expectations. The booking process and finding the studio was easy with excellent communications . Cally is charming , patient and a gifted teacher. This is a definite must do if you visit Hong Kong and excellent value. I had such a great time I will definitely return on my next visit to Hong Kong to create another treasured piece of jewellery. Thanks!!

2  Thank Canuk44

Reviewed 17 July 2015

From unique wedding rings to any ornament, it will give you the biggest pleasure to create it yourself. The instructor not only let you make your ornaments but also fix mistakes if any. A splendid wholesome experience where you know what are creating and what material you're using and best of all, your wife isn't complaining either.

Only you've to book the workshop before reaching there, so you don't end up without instructor led workshops.

4  Thank Subhash J
Reviewed 19 February 2015

I was looking for unique wedding rings when i got the idea of making them ourself. After researches I reached the conclusion that the class offered by Ever true Jewellery is the one with the best price in HK. It was just a great thing to do together with my fiance. We are so happy about our rings. The instructor was very kind and helpful.

5  Thank bitterkumquat
Reviewed 1 January 2015

When booking something from far away, one never knows what to expect. But this workshop was excellent, beginning from the explanations in the emails before the workshop, the well equipped studio, the patient explanations and guidance, help to fix mistakes we made, up to tips following the workshop. And yes, we really like the rings we made. ;)

Similar to 753Lisa, although it was a classroom workshop, we were the only couple and thus it was actually private class and I learned a lot. Have a look at their website and facebook photo album to see what students made. Thanks Cally for the splendid time! We will stop by on one of our next trips to Hong Kong.

4  Thank Kay M
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 December 2014

I wanted a unique and personal souvenir for my trip to hong kong and decided to sign up for the silver ringmaking workshop after seeing this on a groupon special.

The end result was good (thanks to the help of the instructor) and am satisfied with the ring I had made. The instructor was helpful and friendly; the process was interesting and she helped fix the imperfections I had made.

Only trouble I had was finding the entrance of the building the workshop was located.

3  Thank Justin C

Travellers who viewed Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop also viewed

Been to Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK