Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop
Ranked #152 of 410 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Participants will be able to learn silversmithing skills to make a simple and timeless sterling silver ring/ pendant/ bracelet. A name, a special date and/or a short motto can be stamped on the jewellery. Also, a variety of sterling silver jewellery can be found in our shop! Join us and share the memorable handmade sterling silver jewellery experience with friends! [By appointment only. Please contact us via email/ FB/ IG.]
Reviewed 26 December 2014

I wanted a unique and personal souvenir for my trip to hong kong and decided to sign up for the silver ringmaking workshop after seeing this on a groupon special.

The end result was good (thanks to the help of the instructor) and am satisfied with the ring I had made. The instructor was helpful and friendly; the process was interesting and she helped fix the imperfections I had made.

Only trouble I had was finding the entrance of the building the workshop was located.

3  Thank Justin C

Reviewed 20 June 2013

My fiance and I had a great time making our wedding rings here. It was a highlight of our trip to Hong Kong!

4  Thank growleeks
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I've booked the 3h workshop to make a handmade silver pendant. I've sent Ever True Jewellery an e-mail 1 week in advance and I've got a quick and clear response from Cally. Although it was a classroom workshop, I was the only participant so it was like a private class. Cally is a very nice and friendly person and also very patient in explaining all the steps to make a silver pendant. The place was also brand-new as they only moved to their new location a few weeks ago (74 Stanley Street, Central, at the beginning of the escalators).
I'm very happy with my pendant now and will certainly recommend this workshop to my friends.

4  Thank 753Lisa
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I search ever true jewellery by internet, as long as I would like to make a special, memorable wedding rings. Cally was very patient and kind to us, her guidance was very clear, it is helping us a lot as we are first time to handmade jewellery. As we are very nervous and don't want to make any mistakes, Cally helped us a lot on soldiering and polishing steps.

I would like to introduce to all my friends who are going to get marry, It is much more meaningful than buying a expensive wedding.

And also, it was very sweet to seeing your partner doing his/her to make a wedding ring for you. And you will feel satisfied and fulfilled when the ring is successfully made. :)

4  Thank music0609
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

My friend and I walked up and down Weelington for hours looking for the building. After we found it, we went upstairs only to discover that Ever True is no longer at this location or even in Central Hong Kong. Very disappointed because I wanted to make a souvenir.

1  Thank Morgan M
OnsenCheeseII, Manager at Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

We moved to Rm 705, 7/F, Won Hing Building, 74-78 Stanley Street, Central, Hong Kong on April 13th 2013. We have edited about the new address on TripAdvisor, however, it takes time for them to confirm. It is pity that we was not able to meet on that day.

We would recommend participant to make an appointment before attending the lesson to make sure there are seats available. More updates are on our website.

Travellers who viewed Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop also viewed

Been to Ever True Jewellery - Handmade 925 Silver Jewellery Workshop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK