Open today: 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed yesterday
Alex J
Atlanta, Georgia
The place to go

If you need a suit, and if you do not need a suit, visit Mr Sam and get one, or two! This is the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$ 45.40
from US$ 64.57
from US$ 86.70
More Info
All reviews roshan melwani bespoke suit finished product end product three piece suit suit jacket burlington arcade sport coat dress shirts multiple fittings custom shirts final fitting final product entire process nathan road trip to hong kong chinese new year
Reviewed yesterday

I work in an industry where being well dressed is important. I needed three new suits (haven't been to HK in a few years), and Roshan and Sam's Tailor yet again delivered and delivered fast.

There was no rush, but I received the new suits within a couple of weeks. I worked through the materials via e-mail with Roshan, and he used my previous measurements. The details I wanted were handled exactly as I'd liked, including suit linings, pockets, buttons, lapel, etc.

I will not hesitate to continue using them, and will visit next time I'm in HK.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This is the place to get some fine suits. Mr Sam is a gentleman, his staff is amazing and the end product is superb! Got two suits, in 3 days, with only one fitting. First class experience!

1  Thank Boston-Aleks
Reviewed 1 week ago

In April, 2018... on an impromptu trip to Hong Kong we scheduled fittings at Sam's Tailor located on the Ground Floor, K&L Burlington Arcade 90-94C Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China

The minute you walk in, as an American businessman and entrepreneur, you are just overwhelmed by both the fine-tuned customer service and picture perfect fabric that lines this amazingly quaint store.

Take a couple of hours to pick out your new wardrobe, making sure to include a 3-piece suit, a 'fun' black-tie jacket, a couple of sport coats and of course hand built dress shirts.

From there, Roshan the founders son, takes impeccable measurements while you decide on your finishings for your new threads.

Expect at least one fitting. And your clothes are completed within a week.

The experience was so overwhelming, I have already ordered from Sam's on three separate occasions in the first six months. Sam's Tailor shop is impeccable, just amazing. Don't stop by the others that line the street, head straight to Roshan + team for the absolute best suits and accessories any businessman or casual dresser that wants to totally upgrade their look.

Bravo Sam's and thank you for delivering time after time. I'll be a lifetime customer!

1  Thank usruss
Reviewed 1 week ago

My experience at Sam's was the absolute best you could ask for.

I was in and out of Hong Kong with my girlfriend on our vacation, I heard about the awesome/fast suit market in Kowloon and I wanted to get a beautiful custom suit. I chose Sam's due to other reviews and the fact that he had made ALL THE JAMES BONDS a suit and basically any other famous person ever, all have a suit made by Sam. (See pictures inside dressing rooms!)

I was able to visit Sam's for the two fittings and picking it up on a third day. Tarzan was my main tailor, with Sam himself helping during the process. Sam, Tarzan, and the rest of the staff were great hosts, always a cold drink in hand.

Most importantly the suit... It came out amazing. Seriously beautiful work, my compliments to Tarzan especially. I will certainly be ordering more suits from Sam's in the future.

I would recommend Sam's if you are going to have a suit made in Kowloon, HK.

1  Thank universetraveling
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Whatever size you are, they can make a tailored suit for you at a very good price. You can choose everything, from fabric to linings to cuts to buttons...anything. Your suit can be as personalized as you want it to be.

Also we went there with our 2 young kids who needed to use the toilet every now and then. Change diapers every now and then. The owners were very accommodating and never complained of our kids being kids (fighting, running around, talking non-stop).

Very pleased with the result of our family's suits...we ordered a total of 5 suits and a blazer...very pleased with the service.

1  Thank BerlynCC
Reviewed 1 week ago

I ordered two custom shirts online and over email with Roshan and could not be happier with the outcome. I've always struggled to find the right fitting shirt and Sam's was able to deliver a perfect product without me physically being in HK. Extremely satisfied and will be ordering more.

-Aaron K

1  Thank Travel46151781055
Reviewed 1 week ago

The whole process is an experience beyond finding tailor made clothing! The staff was very helpful with everything from choosing material, design and sizing. Thanks to Roshan and Sam who both made each of our visits a great deal of fun. Seven of us took home beautiful suits, coats, dresses, shirts and ties, not to mention some stories and great memories. The quality and attention to detail exceeded my expectations. We've had nothing but compliments on everything. If ever in Hong Kong, this is a must visit for tailor made clothing.

2  Thank AndyWidd
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Sam’s shop in December 2017. I purchased two suits for myself and one for my son. I have since purchased six more suits and a number of shirts and the fit is perfect every time. Quality of construction and attention to detail are top notch. Roshan has assisted me through every purchase and I simply have not had even the most minor of issues. I am a patron for life.

1  Thank GLeaf
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Look no further

We had many opportunities to have a suit made in HK
Although we waited till we made it to Sams

Upon entering the store. We were greeted and given a run down on the production..

The process of choosing fabric colour quality and style all patiently explained..

Everything about this fine establishment impressed us and the turn around was equally as smooth..

Could keep going but I think you understand!!

And to Sams what a credit to you all...
You made the process as easy as could be..
Hope to have many more suits made from here on!!

Kindest regards

1  Thank Passport829999
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have chosen Sam after a search online and among the many tailors offering similar services in HK. I admit I have chosen him for the reviews on various sites and the youtube video with Jon Ham you can find on the website.
Well, I got in and it has been a great experience from the first minute;
- Sam's shop is a small one - I don't know why I was expecting something big - and you are surroinding by textiles all around and a lot of visitors (especially at the end of the afternoon weekdays). That gives a lot of ambiance and atmosphere.
- I have been welcomed by Roshan, impressively tall and charming guy, who makes you feeling comfortable offering coffee or beer or water.
- I have been advised by one of the many persons, and after having shown the picture of a dress I had in mind I have been put in front of a big book with a lot of samples among which choosing everything. Meanwhile, a tailor came over and took all the needed measures.
- choice done, we took appointment for 24 hours later. I came back and the first mode was there. I have tried trousers and half jacket and fine-tuned the details for the perfect fit. Side note: meanwhile two shirts requested the day before were ready and perfect.
- day 3: Suit ready, nothing to be fixed, perfect fit...even on someone who is not exactly a catwalk ;-)
All in all, experience is worth every penny.

2  Thank d_agva