“Pieces of art!”
Review of Sam's Tailor

Sam's Tailor
Ranked #7 of 425 Shopping in Hong Kong
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This week I had the privilege of being dressed by the best tailor in Hong Kong, actually one of the best in the world. Sam's Tailor has already dressed several celebrities in the world and that's exactly how they make me feel wearing pieces of art, composed exclusively on my measurements!!!

1  Thank Simone M
in 36 reviews
"trip to hong kong"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I visited here two years ago and received an awesome suit that fit perfectly. Very friendly and relaxing experience, as others have said. That's not the point though.

They kept my measurements on file, and last week (2 years later) I wanted a new suit and to try a tailored shirt. I emailed Roshan, he asked what I wanted, and he used the old measurements to make both, he sent them to me (in the United States) and they fit PERFECTLY, just like the original.

I can't recommend them enough. If I was in Hong Kong and was even thinking of purchasing clothing, I'd go there.

1  Thank Alex J
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Roshan helped us chose the perfect wedding suits for my future son-in-law and myself. He showed patience as we tried to find the exact lining and buttons that would compliment the suit materials we had picked. Much harder than one might think. He offered direct advice while recognizing that we both have different tastes. He was able to guide us to the final choices that were good for us and, more importantly my wife and daughter. It was fun and fast paced experience with a short turnaround that met our schedule.

1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We cannot say enough about Sam's Tailors! The service was impeccable, the owner Manu Melwani (son of the original Sam) and his son Roshan were true experts as tailors and extremely helpful. Of course they were very knowledgeable about current trends in men's fashions but also respectful for those who might be more on the conservative side of style. They treated everyone who walked through their door as their main priority. After chatting, my husband was measured for a jacket. The owner then pulled out swatches of materials and had suggested a wonderful fabric for the jacket. 24 hours later, my husband tried on the semi-finished product and he was thrilled! The whole process--from measuring, fitting, choosing lining and buttons--was stress free and my husband ended up purchasing 2 other jackets as well has 3 pairs of pants to complement the jackets. What a pleasure it was and everyone was extremely professional and very helpful. Thank you!

1  Thank Paul D