“Another Satisfied Visit at Sam's Tailor”
Review of Sam's Tailor

Sam's Tailor
Ranked #4 of 391 Shopping in Hong Kong
Brockville, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Another Satisfied Visit at Sam's Tailor”
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Further to my April 2014 review of this establishment, I returned in 2015, 2016 and more recently in February 2017. In addition of my three piece suit, my two piece linen suit, my two sport jackets and four shirts, this time I asked Roshan and his team to make me a pair of linen pants to go with my sport jackets and four new shirts. His sense of style and design never cease to amaze me. I am extremely satisfied of the work he did for me over these years. I am proud of my Sam's Tailor garments. I do not hesitate to recommend a visit if your are ever in Hong Kong. You will be harassed on Nathan Road to visit other tailor shops but to me I have found quality at Sam's and I have no desire to shop somewhere else.

Visited February 2017
3 Thank Brockcruz
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A lovely new suit”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant experience. I love my new suit. Great service, easy to find. I'm not a beer drinker, but if was I would have been drunk by the amount of times they kept offering me it while I was getting measured and fitted. Really pretty funny they always made sure I had heaps of water to drink. They service I will say again was excellent and my suit is beautiful. There are lots of people on the street touting for business, but not Sams, that tells you something. Thanks Sams

Visited March 2017
1 Thank vid2uvid2u
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Repeat customer ”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I have purchased 9 suits from Roshan with the service and quality always exceeding expectations. The last 3 suits, Roshan was able to make some modifications over the phone after a few measurement changes and ship to me in the US. Suits were perfect and delivered in only a few days.

Visited March 2017
1 Thank Merrick M
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A satisfied repeat customer”
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have at least three suits, a jacket, a few pair of pants and a shirt from Sam's Tailor in my wardrobe. I bought them one or two at a time, when travelling to Hong Kong, and I love them all. They have become my favorite clothes for business and travel, as they endure well the torments of long flights. Last time I visited, I promised Roshan to do a review, and it has been about a year now. As I prepare to fly back to Asia, I am better to make good on my promise. ;-)
Especially since I will be wearing one of my suits... and maybe buying a new one. Thanks, Roshan!

Visited April 2016
3 Thank lasares
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service and quality”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

In June 2016 I visited Sam's in Hong Kong to have a suit made. (I had previously been there in November 2013 to have another suit made.) When I last visited Sam's, the quality of construction of the suit, the fabric, and the fit were fantastic (as when I first visited).

Last month, I ordered a a second pair of trousers for my suit that I purchased last year. I dealt with Roshan by email. He was extremely helpful and very attentive to my needs. I was able to organise payment relatively quickly, and Roshan organised the trousers shortly after. He shipped them to me express post, and I received them 2 days after he told me he had sent them. Roshan kept me updated throughout the whole process.

For bespoke trousers, and for the quality of fabric, the price was very reasonable.

I highly recommend Sam's Tailor.

Visited February 2017