“A satisfied repeat customer”
Review of Sam's Tailor

Sam's Tailor
Ranked #4 of 391 Shopping in Hong Kong
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A satisfied repeat customer”
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have at least three suits, a jacket, a few pair of pants and a shirt from Sam's Tailor in my wardrobe. I bought them one or two at a time, when travelling to Hong Kong, and I love them all. They have become my favorite clothes for business and travel, as they endure well the torments of long flights. Last time I visited, I promised Roshan to do a review, and it has been about a year now. As I prepare to fly back to Asia, I am better to make good on my promise. ;-)
Especially since I will be wearing one of my suits... and maybe buying a new one. Thanks, Roshan!

Visited April 2016
3 Thank lasares
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic service and quality”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

In June 2016 I visited Sam's in Hong Kong to have a suit made. (I had previously been there in November 2013 to have another suit made.) When I last visited Sam's, the quality of construction of the suit, the fabric, and the fit were fantastic (as when I first visited).

Last month, I ordered a a second pair of trousers for my suit that I purchased last year. I dealt with Roshan by email. He was extremely helpful and very attentive to my needs. I was able to organise payment relatively quickly, and Roshan organised the trousers shortly after. He shipped them to me express post, and I received them 2 days after he told me he had sent them. Roshan kept me updated throughout the whole process.

For bespoke trousers, and for the quality of fabric, the price was very reasonable.

I highly recommend Sam's Tailor.

1 Thank Vlada L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roshan does it again!”
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I stayed in HK one night, just to get another tailored suit at Sam's! It was great to see Roshan again. He remains attentive and provides superb advice: can't wait for my new suit to arrive home! Thanks again Roshan!

1 Thank Katy H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Get a suit made at Sam's tailor!!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was recently in Hong Kong with my wife and I have always thought it would be really cool to have a suit made by one of the famous tailors of Hong Kong! So Based on the recommendation of a friend I went to Sam's tailor... They did not disappoint! I had a full suit made, jacket, pants, shirt and vest! They were extremely quick and efficient. After only one fitting the suit was made and it fit perfectly! The vest was an after thought so I was only able to get measured for that because I ran out of time in Hong Kong and had to return home. Which was no big deal because Sam's shipped the vest to me free of charge. The vest arrived and was a little big but what could I expect?!
I didn't even have time for a fitting of the vest which they made me based on just a picture. I had the vest re-tailored in the U.S and let Sam's tailor know. Sam's tailor offered me a free shirt with my next suit purchase free of charge! This place is definitely a cut above the rest when it comes to tailors! Also the pricing can not be beat! trust me on this I have to have all my suits tailored. Just check out the pictures! Thanks again Sam and team!!

1 Thank Matt S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb suits and shirts!”
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I lived in Hong Kong during 2015 and went back to celebrate new years 16/17 in Hong Kong. During my time in Hong Kong I where a frequent visitor at sams and I always got superb service! This time I went back to the shop, 1,5 years after the last time I was there and I received even better service! The tailor recognised me from my previous visits 1,5 years ago and I got two amazing suits made.

I encourage everyone going to Hong Kong to visit Sams for an amazing shopping experience!

Visited January 2017