“Tom & Margaret's Great Time In Hong Kong”
Review of Big Foot Tour

and up
Private Hong Kong Food Tour
Ranked #1 of 65 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Best local guides. English-speaking. Fully licensed. Discover Hong Kong by joining us on our top-rated Hong Kong walking tours, food tours and private tours today! Details at our main website.
Reviewed 16 April 2012

We arrived late in hk on a Monday night and had arranged the tour for Tuesday morning.
Ski arrtved at our hotel which was a fair bit out right on time. The tour was excellent and covered all aspects of life in hk religion food culture shopping and lots more.Ski's knowledge about hk is excellent and we cannot praise her enough. We certainly enjoyed our time with Ski and have no hesitation in recommending Big Foot Tours to anyone going to hk and wish Ski every sucess.

1  Thank tommagsr
SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Thank you, Tom and Margaret. I enjoyed both of your company too! Thank you for giving me this opportunity to show you around and I appreciate how you took the time to write a review for me. I hope you managed to shop for some kids' clothing for your grandchildren. Take care!

All reviews
"guide book"
"highlight of our trip"
"longest escalator"

Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were lucky to get the last two spots on a 4 hour walking tour of Hong Kong. We were only 6 people so the tour was very personal. It was a wonderful tour and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Hong Kong. Ski is a great guide.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Thank you, 9928. I appreciate how you took some time to write a review for me. I'm happy to know that you like the group tour. I hope the rest of your Hong Kong holiday went on well and that you manage to locate the local restaurants that I mentioned after the tour!

I hope this message finds you good health and that your hand has already recovered from the unfortunate scalding incident in your prior cruise trip. Take care!

Reviewed 11 April 2012

My wife and I were lucky enough to book a Private Tour with Ski in February and saw parts of HK that we had never seen before.
We learned so many new things about HK, the food, the culture, public transport, the transfer from the British, Feng Shui, the temples etc etc. all delivered with a great sense of humour.
Lunch was also very special ....but I will leave that up to Ski to show you !
We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending one of Ski's tours.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2012

Thank you, UndercoverGuest. It was my pleasure to show you and your wife around. I had a lovely time chatting with the both of you. It's been a long holiday for you and I hope that you had enjoyed yourself thoroughly, be it in New Zealand, Polynesia, California, or even Hong Kong. I would love to hear more about your travel adventures so let's keep in touch!

Reviewed 7 April 2012

The best decision made by us when it comes to travelling. Personal, attentive, informative, and value for money.

If I can give one advice, I will say don't think too much about it. leave it to the guide to plan for you, especially good if it is your first day in Hong kong. You will have a clear idea of what to do and how to go around for the next few days. Go for it!

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you, Domino A, for writing a review for me on TripAdvisor. I hope you had a great holiday in Hong Kong. This country moves fast! It has changed a lot since the last time you were here, isn't it? Once again, thank you so much for trusting me to show you around this lovely country. Keep in touch!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 April 2012

All you need is a few hours with the guide! I did a 4 hours tour, because the guide, ski, does a wonderful job of orientating you around the city, teach you to use the public transport, share with you insider info about the city and then give recommendations for the rest of the trip. It's the most efficient way to get to know Hong Kong, especially if you are on a business trip or here for only a short moment. It will also be very easy to go around on your own after the tour.

SkiYeo, Owner at Big Foot Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Thank you, Kathy B. How serendipitous was it to be able to bump into you the next day after your tour? I hope all your business meetings went on smoothly and you were able to spend more time exploring Hong Kong. Take care and I hope to be able to see you again in the near future!