Overall I got everything I would expect from a hotel such as this. One thing that made my stay here extra pleasant though is the excellent service that the staff in this hotel provides. They are very helpful and accommodating to make sure that you are enjoying yourself. Other than that the rooms and other amenities isn't really extraordinary from any 5 star hotel. The location is also a bit far (a couple of blocks away from the city center/ MTR station.
What I liked:
1) Special lounge where you can freshen up and relax if you arrive too early for your check in or have to leave late after check out. You can even take a shower if you want. T
2) shuttle service that heads toward Harbor City, rather than walking to the MTR station you can simply board this. It's only one way though.
3) They have one of the largest vertical gardens in Asia which in my opinion is an attraction in itself. It provides a tranquil atmosphere to the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel unlike any other. Welcome to a different world. Hotel ICON is a unique hotel designed by celebrated architects Terence Conran, Rocco Yim and William Lim. Breathtaking open public spaces, a striking vertical garden by Patrick Blanc, a grand sweeping staircase, innovative guest rooms and three vibrant dining spaces radiate contemporary style. We offer our guests traditional Asian hospitality, with all its courteous and attentive qualities – but in a refreshingly modern, stylish and international environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ICON reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel ICON Hong Kong