Not complaining about the small room, it's like that in Hong Kong. Not qualms about the red light district. They mind their own business, I don't see them talking to men who walk by either.
- Awesome location
- Only 5 minute walk to Ladies Mkt
- Delicious street food all around, just 3 minutes walk from the mall
- 5 mins walk to Langham Mall if you're into the branded stuff
- Friendly cleaning lady
- Relatively new hotel, so you don't get furniture which are falling apart.
- Walls are paper thin, I can hear people switching their lights on and off and using the sink.
- Crazy kid (abt 12 years old) running up and down the stairs and shouting in his room, kept me awake all night
- Inconsiderate neighbors who did not close their room doors properly or leaving their doors open so that their relatives from next door can walk into their rooms without pressing the door bell....and the door security buzzer was beeping all morning and night, until we call for the staff downstairs to ask these inconsiderate people to shut their doors.
I was dead tired from all the walking and only wanted a good sleep. The crazy kid and his family and relatives only moved out on the second last night before I can finally have the one good night sleep on the last day of my 5 days tour.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pop Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pop Hotel Hong Kong