I'm claustrophobic. so you can imagine that I felt a little like my room was a prison cell. I managed to get by, using earplugs for the loud music during the night. The elevator broke down while I was there (8th floor), but I discovered another one on the other side of the block. If you're into tiled walls and no floor space but you're a budget, the Oi Suen is for you. Be aware that the desk person may not speak any English. In it's favor, my room was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oi Suen Guesthouse is located at Hong Kong shopping center, Mongkok.We are newly established,comfort,clean and tidy,providing free computer Internet access,WIFI,cool and hot water,towel and personal appliances etc.All railway and bus stations can be reached within 5 minutes which is convenience for you to travel,visit and stay with us. Mongkok is crowded for 24hours,so the eating,shopping……all are surroundings.Even Hong Kong People ourselves also tend to book a hostel for our relatives in Mongkok as it is too convenience!We believe that nothing is more important then communication. We are pleased to be a travel consultant and solve your doubt with email, msn, facebook for communication. We wish the relationship between us is friendship. Our staffs are friendly and keen to make a recommendation about shopping and eating for you.So, OiSuen Guesthouse is your best choice! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Oi Suen Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hotel Hong Kong
- Oi Suen Guesthouse Hong Kong