I booked the single with a private shower. The location is fantastic, the bed was really comfortable, and the room was immaculately clean.
The directions on the website (and in the confirmation email) were spot-on, relieving me of any "how-do-i-find-the-place" stress.
The room is tiny, yes, but you get what you pay for. There are bigger rooms if you want to pay more.
There was a problem with the hot water in my room the first morning, so the staff let me shower in an empty room (seemed huge in comparison to mine!) gave me a banana fritter for my trouble, and the problem was resolved the next morning, so I can say the staff is also very accommodating.
All in all, a great place to stay if you're on a budget in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong