US$ 215
US$ 146
Regalhotel.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 165/night.

Regal Riverside Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$ 113
US$ 81
Regalhotel.com
  • Restaurant
Regal Hongkong Hotel(Hong Kong)
US$ 179
US$ 163
US$ 294
  • Pool
Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees(Hong Kong)
US$ 109
US$ 67
Trip.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 108/night.

US$ 190
US$ 142
Trip.com
US$ 176
US$ 157
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 363
US$ 350
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 396/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 80
Priceline
1,258 results
All reviewstai koorooftop barcity plazabusiness hotelcorner roommtr stationfeast restaurantquarry bayshopping malltop flooropen bathroombusiness tripharbour viewfloor to ceiling windowstrendy hotellarge mallapple tv
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great experience through and through. Service is high, everything is new, works and is clean. Okay gym, great sky bar and right next to Tai Koo station. It's highly recommended and I'll be back for sure.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Thank Anders E. S
Shannalee_EAST, Director of Guest Experience at EAST Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your recent stay and I am thrilled to hear your positive comments to our service, facilities and location.

I can’t wait to welcome you back and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ambiance: East has easy on the eye interior with warm colours in the long. Inside the room modern accents and minimalism decor allows the eyes to focus on the harbour views. Understated class and sophistication.

Service: Gary heads the guests services is charming and pleasant. I called for a brush and the operator is pleasant and deliver on par. You feel like a King for the time being.

Location: the location is away from bustling central and expats can see local life. Try the food court in Tai Koo for budget scavengers but on site rooftop bar is amazing

Takeaway: Swire does it again with a combination of great service and memorable design aspects

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and I could not be happier to learn about your fabulous experience at EAST, Hong Kong.

Your compliments to Gary, our Assistant Director of Guest Experience and our service team is indeed very encouraging and I have already shared with all of them.

I am glad that you love the design in hotel. EAST, Hong Kong is a unique art piece which is designed by renowned local architect producing a contemporary and relaxed environment with the balance of the body and soul, the yin and yang. Supplemented by Cityplaza mall and the surrounding residential and commercial sector, you can see and feel the real Hong Kong lifestyle.

We very much hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon and with this in mind, do feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The East is a great hotel to stay at if you want to be away from the the obvious Central strip of hotels. Connected to both the MTR and a shopping mall it has everything you need for a stay that part of town. I use it for business reasons and having stayed there many times, the East has never let me down. One of the best breakfast buffets in town - Love their Eggs Benedict - and a great choice of western and Asian dishes for supper - they have really nailed it as a good value stay. The roof top bar is fantastic and popular with the local funksters. Highly recommended

Room Tip: High floor corner rooms with a harbour view. Cant go wrong with that view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

It is brilliant to learn that our team takes good care of you. With the direct access to Subway station and full service mall, EAST is an ideal location for both leisure and business purpose.

Eggs Benedict is always my favorite choice from the breakfast selections in Feast to start my day. And indeed, Sugar – our roof top bar is the ‘Must visit’ check-point for every Hong Kong visitor to chill out with refreshing cocktails and stunning harbor view.

Thank you for loving us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel is clean and there is few shopping malls and one of them is city plaza which is close to the hotel.
Opposite the hotel, there is a Japanese restaurant but it only offers dine in.
The hotel service is excellent.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Shannalee_EAST, Director of Guest Experience at EAST Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us such a wonderful endorsement.

I am glad that you found our excellent location so appealing which has direct access to public transportation network, shops, entertainment and restaurants. EAST, Hong Kong indeed is an ideal destination for both business and leisure travelers like you.

Thank you again for your encouraging comments and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This past June my husband and I stayed at EAST, this was our 4th stay at the hotel. As always everything was absolutelyfabulous and top notch.... from our first greeting at our taxi as we arrived from the airport to our goodbyes as we left. The service is superb, the rooms are beautiful and modern and very clean, the gym has all of the machines that we need, the pool is a restful haven and the food at FEAST is a treat. The service is what makes EAST especially shine. This hotel knows what Hospitality means.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and I could not be happier to learn that you had a memorable moment with us at EAST, Hong Kong.

Hearing such wonderful feedback is so encouraging to us all. We will keep it up and be the warmest hosts to travelers from all over the world.

Yours sincerely