All reviews management office comfy bed reasonable rates heavy luggage location is excellent convenient location apartment kitchenette bedroom nanking floor elevator shopping conditioner
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent friendly staff, comfortable room locate right in the middle of Kowloon.
Highly recommended.
A umbrella is provided in my room. A little touch that means a lot in a wet city like Hong Kong. Subway station within a block from the hotel.
Most important every staff member we met is very helpful and friendly, which is refreshing, considering smiling face is hard to found in Hong Kong.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
CHIJudyWong, Guest Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

We were delighted to have you stay with us at CHI 314 and are excited to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and to offer you a memorable stay next time you are at CHI. Should you need any assistance in your future visit, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Convenient location, clean environment and professional front desk. Reasonable rates. The only recommendation I would love to make is to change their window curtains since the 3 flight of stairs to their elevator is a fixed inconvenience. Another suggestion is to combine their apartment manual key with their building access card and make it more sufficient for getting in and out of the apartment.
Overall, great stay. Will go again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
letitiakeung, Public Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

We were delighted to have you stay with us at CHI 314 and are excited to hear that you had an enjoyable experience. Also thank you for your suggestion, we will look into the key access again. We sincerely hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and to offer you a memorable stay next time you are at CHI. Should you need any assistance in your future visit, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Room very clean and comfortable.. the hotel staff are friendly and helpful.. very near from Jordan MTR station. There is 7-11 in front of the hotel.. this hotel very recommended !! I will back to this hotel once going to HK again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear your satisfying experiences with us. Nothing pleases us more than hearing your compliments about our service and convenient location. We will share your words with our entire team. Should you need any assistance in your future visit to CHI, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Nice room. Kind of spacious with sofa and kitchenette. Comfy bed too. So good that they provide conditioner in the bathroom. However no comb was provided. May be a bit inconvenient for travelers with heavy luggage as you have to climb up one floor from the main entrance to access the lift and the reception which is on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kwokfion
Reviewed 1 March 2017

It was my first stay here, in a one-bedroom apartment. I had a corner unit, which meant ample windows and therefore natural light - three windows in the bedroom and one in the lounge/kitchen area. Fantastic job by housekeeping - spotless bathrooms. Huge shower - large enough to accommodate 5 or 6 friends if that way inclined(!), area around the toilet itself was a bit cramped . High-end bathroom fittings (Grohe), but surprising lack of something like a dish rack for draining dishes.

Even though facing Nathan Road, the unit was surprisingly quiet and I slept very well in the comfortable bed. Ample storage, including double wardrobes. A quality microwave (Panasonic) and full-size fridge were great. Some of the walls had evidence of previous water leaks/paint peeling but not a problem during my stay.

The smartphone that includes free local calls and internet and free international calls to selected countries is worth mentioning.

There are notices near the self-service laundry facilities stating that they are only for the use of guests staying on a monthly basis. This was disappointing, as (I stand to be corrected) this is not what is stated on their website. As I had been travelling for 8 days prior to staying at Chi, these facilities were one of the reasons I booked an apartment rather than the Novotel up the road, which is where I usually stay. I ended up due to time taking my washing to a laundry nearby and paying a reasonable HK$36 to have it washed and dried, same-day collection. I even got a "Thank you" upon depositing and collecting my laundry, which unfortunately again seems increasingly rare in HK.

Thankfully the lift was problem-free during my stay. The only real negative was the lack of a lift from and to the ground floor. I arrived with two cases, including twenty kilos in the larger one. Quite an unpleasant experience having to haul it up the three lots of stairs to reach the management office to check in. I was dreading the departure, as I would have an extra case (25kgs and 17 kgs, in the end). Check out itself was straightforward. One of the housekeeping staff saw me with my three cases and immediately offered to help me with them to the ground floor. Much gratitude to her.

I would stay again, as having the extra space for a similar price as a hotel room;however, this would depend on the amount of luggage I had.

Room Tip: Corner apartments have more natural light.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Tenakoe
Wing Kei N, Guest Relations Manager at CHI Residences 314, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you Tenakoe for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear your satisfying experiences with us. Nothing pleases us more than hearing your nice compliments about our in-room facilities. We regret to hear your disappointment on our laundry facilities provided, we will definitely share with our management for review and improve, we sincere apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused to you. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and to offer you a memorable stay next time you are at CHI. Should you need any assistance in your future visit to CHI, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.