This hotel really wows me, truly extraordinary!
It's conveniently located in Place Place complex in Admiralty, the heart of happenings and close to everything...but the hotel itself feels like a sanctuary: contemporary, clean, zen and refreshing.
The room is spacious, features minimalist design enhanced with key abstract decors. It has stunning views of the lush mountains and the harbor. Same for the bathroom, which is open and has a sleek, cozy standalone tub, separate shower area, and a mirror with TV embedded.
Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks (almonds, chocolates, mints, etc.) in the room replenished daily.
Stay at this hotel makes me feel relaxed and recharged - it's a real urban oasis that keeps you calm and away from the chaos.
Highly recommended for both business and leisure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Upper House is a highly individualized small luxury hotel designed by Hong Kong architect Andre Fu. The hotel’s 117 rooms (including 21 suites and 2 penthouses) start at 730sq ft – the largest in Hong Kong. They feature wonderfully spacious bathrooms and dressing areas, and offer either scenic harbour or island views. Calming and contemporary, the rooms are designed to provide a sense of relaxation, warmth and understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Preferred Hotels, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Upper House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Upper House Hotel Hong Kong
- The Upper House Hong Kong