Just returned to the UK after two nights with my GF at the Butterfly on Prat. Absolutely no concerns at all and would happily recommend the place.
Im always a bit worried that things dont always compare in reality to the internet images and reviews. This place didnt disappoint.
Location is good. Very close to at least one Metro, the Harbour shopping centre and the harbour area etc. Hong Kong seemed quite a lot smaller than I expected, possibly due to the convenient location of the hotel.
Room was lovely. Very comfortable bed, smart shower room and more than enough room for two people on a short trip. Complete with room safe, Wall mounted TV with some English channels, fridge, hairdryer, Tea making facilities, good quality thick towels etc. Really cant complain.
Check in staff are friendly and speak English, Cantonese and Putonghua. I arrived early and they secured my luggage for me prior to checking in. They also offer a bus shuttle service to the aiport which I took advantage of. Hourly service at around 140HK$. Might not be as cheap as a regular bus, but was convenient.
I stayed on the 6th floor, no noise really, and had two good nights sleep before leaving.
This was my first actual stay in HK. Have been in and out of the airport 10 times, but never been to visit HK per se. Highly recommend both the city and this hotel as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of pulsating Tsim Sha Tsui, Butterfly on Prat is the ideal launch pad to indulge in the best shopping, museums and panorama Hong Kong has to offer. Step outside of the hip and chic comforts of the hotel and loose yourself in the mega shopping maze of Harbour City. Go catch up with arts, culture and past of the ex-colony, wine and dine Michelin-grade gourmets and drink in the uninterrupted views of some of the world's finest skylines. Whatever you do in this part of town, you simply wish you'd have more eyes, ears, taste buds and time. To fulfill travellers' need for seamless, connected travel experience, the hotel now offers "4G Pocket WiFi Device" to keep your life in sync! Bring WiFi with you around town and stay in touch with the mobile hotspot (unlimited local data) that instantly connects your devices (up to 5 smartphones, tablets or other wireless portable devices) to the Internet anywhere the coverage is available. Straightforward and effortless - this is how travel should be! And once your heady day is over, return to the stylish relief of our 158 rooms, where branded amenities and device-friendly docking stations mix with free Wi-Fi and strong pops of colours to craft enhanced inspirations for both work and play. Guests will even get the treat of a free smartphone, offering unlimited local calls and 3G data, a city guide as well as all sorts of interesting info and features. Families with children are well taken care of too, with thoughtful amenities and ample space to fit comfortably a family of four. Whenever help is needed, our 24-hour front desk is on stand-by. Need travel advice? Try our 'Local Ambassadors'! How well connected are we? - 4-minute walk to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR subway station. - 10-minute taxi ride to the Airport Express Kowloon Station for direct train connection to Hong Kong International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Butterfly on Prat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Butterfly On Prat Hotel Hong Kong
- Butterfly On Prat Hong Kong