“Top 5 steak house in my list with good view and modern environment”
Review of Porterhouse

Porterhouse
Ranked #261 of 11,978 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Central
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Heard that brunch in Porterhouse is very value for money, but their lunch set is also very impressive. It's convenient for people who work in Central to have a enjoyable lunch with such view and modern environment.

1  Thank Journey817146

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My husband and I had a drink at Ce La Vie and decided to check out one of the places in the same building, so we ended up at Porterhouse. We got a nice table and a very friendly waitress informed us about the daily soup (cold apple peach soup with prawns).. we thought that sounded very interesting, so my husband gave it a try. I had a tomato burrata salad with truffle. The presentation of our starters was very nice, and my salad was really yummy, but then I tasted my husband's soup and I have to say.. I've never tasted anything like it. The combination seemed weird at first.. but the taste was just out of this world. In addition, the prawns were lovely and it was just a very tasty dish. My husband is usually not a 'soup person', but he absolutely loved it and so did I. I have to get this recipe, this is the prefect soup for this climate (we stay in Singapore). We got a selection of salt and pepper on the side and those were really cool too (like blue salt and Himalayan salt etc.). Then the steak was served.. OMG it was soooo good too! Super tender, very well cooked, nice sauces, the truffle mash was again amazing! Wow what a great evening and the price was very ok too. We will definitely come back, this is our new go-to steak place! Thank you so much!!

1  Thank SabySG

tripadvisor: jasminewithfood
Rettyhk: Laiyee Chu
小紅書: jasminewithfood

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Amazing food and taste of freshness of every recipe, staffs were very caring and friendly. Definitely going back again.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Located in the iconic California Tower in Central, We recently went there for lunch, were very happy with the varieties of lunch set, I had the sirloin steak with medium rare, it cooked perfectly and delicious and the service was very good! We will definitely be back soon!

Date of visit: August 2018