“Dinner”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 8
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Chose the dinner for 2 sharing. It comes with a choice of soup, cooked appetiser, mains, pasta and desserts. It comes out to be about $294 including service! As Mains we chose the baby back ribs. Was not disappointed with the ribs because it was soft, meat falling off the bones and lovely taste. It comes with fries and veggies. We had the squid ink pasta. We were filled up by now and couldn’t finish the pasta. A little too well cooked not andante! Desserts was ice cream. Atmosphere was acceptable. Clients were mainly locals.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Had a quaint lunch here. The set menu provides excellent selection for lunch. Comes with soup either red or white and choice of coffee or tea!! Great value

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

If you happen to be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, Cafe MED on the 11th floor of Langham Place is a nice option if you want something Western. (Steak, Ribs, Pasta, etc.) Or it's really convenient if you were at the Ladies Market in Mongkok.

I had the ribs, salad and fries. Entirely on par with what you'd get at an Applebee's or Chili's back in the US. The people next to me had the flat iron steak, and a pasta that both looked really good.

Really good pricing by Hong Kong standards (211 hkd for a nice slab of ribs, fries, veggies, side salad, passion fruit ice tea, and extra fries because I was hungry.)

It was quite busy when I came on Saturday at 8:30pm, food came out fast but I had to waive to the waiters for attention. They came over right away, it wasn't bad service at all, just know you can waive if you need them. (After the rush died down service was very prompt.)

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had dinner here. The food was lovely and staff were nice. Took a little time for service Soup and coffee were included in the main meal. No green tea or chinese tea

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered an overpriced strip loin ( 218HKD) Meat was undercooked and several weeks old. Told the manager but he took my plate without saying a word and left. I ordered then some baked rice ( I was hungry after all) and it came covered with some sort of tasteless slime referred to in the menu as "peach sauce". Took two bites but my appetite was already ruined. Finally of course the bill came with the Strip loin that I didn't eat. Not wanting to make a fuss I though I'd rather write an honest review to warn potential patrons. In short : avoid at all cost.

Date of visit: December 2016