“Yummy soup! ”

Soupreme (Sheung Wan)
Ranked #1,909 of 10,896 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Description: Soupreme offer the healthiest fast dining choice in the town with our Yunnan mushroom soup. We serve soups with noodles and side dishes, without any MSG and additives. Soupreme is also an Michellin recommended restaurant started in Taikoktsui, Kowloon.
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered a bowl of soup randomly on the menu (around $36-49) , mine is $36 which is the daily choice. As you can see there are full of food ingredients inside the bowl, and the soup is not oily at all. A very nice one.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Rarely go to Sheung Wan so I have no idea where to have my lunch alone. A friend suggested me to go this place to have a healthy meal with traditional Chinese soup and Chinese dishes. I have been missing the soup for long since I moved out on my own and no one cooks for me. The soup is tasty and the portion is actually fairly good for me, as the ingredients are full inside the bowl. Besides, the dishes are nice too.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

I almost did not try this small restaurant. But we looked at the menu and it caught my interest.

Do not go expecting just soup. You first choose from the many options of broth and then choose between a great selection of noodles. From there, you can order sides.

The food was delivered with the broth separate giving you the choice of combining items together or eating noodles alone ( or dipping in the broth).

The food:
Quality was excellent and the flavors were even better.

I highly recommend visiting this food shop....and I will come back when I visit HKG again in a few months.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I believe that soup in Hong Kong is quit famous around the world. The combination of different vegetable and meat can mix up to such a deep taste is not so easy.

Today I went to sheungwan, a relatively old district in Hong Kong and search for the traditional valued Hong Kong, soup.

Soupreme has a lunch menu set and it is not difficult to pick which one to have coz every soup has it own ability to help you regain health. I choose the one with 'MACA'. It is a vegetable that able to help in regaining power and also do good to human immune system.

The taste of the soup is not deep, but full of vegetable freshness. And there is certain well chopped vegetables in the soup so u can eat the ingredients also. The lunch menu can add the side dish and starch if u want so. I choose 'E' which contain the dump-stick, pork ribs and Chinese radish. The dump-stick is cooked in the Chinese way and the meat is soft that are easily tear off with chopstick. The ribs are not fat so won't have the feel of greasy.

Overall the restaurant is nice and worth to go to have an in-depth contact with the traditional Hong Kong style soup.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Just finished my test and feels like exhausted. Really want some food to re-charge myself. This restaurant called Soupreme. Soups are must order Dishes! They offered various types of soups and the main ingredients are wild mushrooms from Yuannan, boiled for 4 hours. You can order a bowl of rice, noodles, mixian and served with the soup.
Tonight I ordered Matsutake and wintermelon soup (松茸冬瓜燉湯)which is rich with minerals and helps to boost immunity. This soup tastes sweet, with light and pleasant taste of mushrooms. I also ordered some side dishes- Soy egg(鹵水蛋), Drunk egg(醉蛋), Drunk Chicken Wings with Jellyfish ( 海蜇醉雞翼)and Oxtail(燜牛尾). I was so lucky that the manager let me to try both eggs , when I was hesitating about choosing which one.

The drunk egg impressed me with its sugary wine taste. Surprisingly , the jellyfish tastes spicy and sour, really appetising . The manager recommended to mixed the rice noodles with a favourable sauce called 黑虎掌菌醬 , a little bit spicy, tastes like 腐乳,contains Black tiger fugus pieces. It's distinguish taste makes it different from traditional sauce. And my favourite dishes is Oxtail stewed with Boletus Odulis(黃牛肝燜牛尾). What a wonderful dishes! When I put it in my mouth, the sauce with unique Boletus taste was spreading. Oxtail was doughty and juicy. It's really delectable!

Upon ordering any meal, you can enjoy a drink with $10 only. Rose lemon tea is good for ladies. Must try!

Share dishes with friends should be an good idea, but even you go alone, you can enjoy 2-3 dishes, because each side dishes are in a good-value and each portion suits 1-2 person. I love the decorations and like this pleasure place.
I was satisfying with this delightful meal.