Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Snaptravel
eDreams
5,167 results
All reviews olympic station shuttle bus olympian city family quad room ladies market mobile phone wifi hotspot comfort room free calls shuttle service rooms are small walking distance minute walk unlimited data temple street airport express sim card
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021

The room was completely clean,sanitized. By the time when i feel cold i req. For a heater and they send it to my room, very accommodating,the reception is very approachable and the mangr.on duty was very kind, feiendly and approchable and monitoring his guest if what should i need to request. The wifi is very helpful to communicate to My love once.staying here for 21days to complete my quarantine was very safe the staff sending my needs is wearing a PPE with loves and mask. ❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Cj2687
Anita Chan, General Manager at Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Carlyn,

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We understand how important it is to ensure guests on quarantine a hassle-free stay, so we do everything possible to make sure you will have enough amenities you need during your stay. We hope the heater we provided not only keep you warm physically but also warm your heart. : ) At Dorsett Mongkok, we place the safety of our guests to the top of the list, that is why they come in PPE when delivering amenities, thanks for appreciating that.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on another occasion. Keep well!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

My room was small but it’s very clean and quiet. I have all the things I needed to make my stay comfortable plus the internet is fast. I ordered my food thru food apps and delivered to my room by the hotel staff quickly. Mr. Sam Tan called periodically to check on me and for anything that I might need. Great service, I enjoyed my stay.

2  Thank BMG117

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your valuable comments. We are delighted to know that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

We understand a quarantine stay isn’t easy, so our staff would do all they can to help and ensure you a hassle-free stay. Definitely we will pass your generous compliment to Sam and other staff to keep them motivated. We hope our friendly staff, clean room and stable internet connectivity would have made up for the room size. Stay well.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Arrived in Hong Kong for the first time, stayed in the 19th floor for quarantine. I was very surprised at how perfect everything was. I had absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

The no-contact system they worked out is incredibly efficient and everything is on schedule. Loved the room too; there's a table, the view is great and the window can be opened, the bed is comfy, the AC is adjustable, the water temperature is perfect for winter. The wifi is very stable and fast, all the amenities I need and more are provided in advance. Some of the food (especially the chicken and ham-cheese-bread) is very good and I'll definitely miss it when I'm out of quarantine. Though sometimes I wish we can choose the food because some is definitely better than the others, it was still overall good and filling. And there was a stock of free free drinks!

The service is especially good, everything was perfectly on time. And Sam (the guest service manager) checks in every so often and was super friendly, kind, and constantly assured me everything I need will be provided. He did a lot to make me feel more comfortable in my stay.

I had zero worries the whole time I'm here, it definitely didn't feel like a quarantine at all. Loved it, 10/10 would recommend. Thanks Dorsett (and Sam)!

Room tip: Not sure what direction I'm facing, but you can see the sea if you got lucky :)

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments. It is indeed delightful to know that you enjoy your stay with us and our service went beyond your expectation! We will definitely pass your generous compliment to Sam and other staff to keep them motivated.

Here at Dorsett Mongkok, everyone wish to go the extra miles to make our quarantine guests a worry-free stay. We noted your comments on the food and will see how we can improve it. In terms of choice, apart from the meal we serve, we also partnered with a foodapp company to curate a menu of over 100 dishes with cuisine types all you can name. We hope you had the chance to try that out.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on another occasion. Stay well!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Feeling mildly anxious about my first hotel quarantine, I arrived at Dorsett Mongkok in the middle of the night, 20 days ago, Greeted warmly by the friendly hotel staff was really helpful under such unfamiliar & uncertain circumstances. The room is small but modern, clean, and cosy, the wifi is stable. The best thing about the room is that it's on a high level (26/F) with a window that can be opened, topped with an amazing view of the Lion Rock Hill. 3 meals a day of nice local staples are provided. However, it would be nice if they could vary the menu a bit, and work out more regular delivery times. The service is good, guest services manager Sam calls at least once a week to make sure everything's alright, even hand delivered a sim key when I needed one. House keeping has also been very responsive & efficient. So thank you Dorsett, for a pleasant & safe stay :)

Room tip: higher floors have better air & view
2  Thank cynthiacL1080JX

Dear Cynthia,

Thank you for your valuable comments. 21 days is indeed not a short one, we are delighted to know that overall you had a pleasant and safe stay with us.

We love to hear from our guests, with their feedback we got to know how we can better improve to make our guest’s stay better. Though you have checked out by now, what you suggested us here to vary the menu more is heard, the same for delivery time. While we will improve on variety, on the other hand we’ve expanded our in-room dining menu specially curated with a food delivery app in early Jan to feature over 100 dishes with cuisines all you can name, and are excited to let you know that another expansion will be in early Feb when more vegetarian choices will be added.

Thank you for the compliments to our housekeeping staff and Sam, how you motivated us! We’ve delivered your compliments to them personally. Stay well Cynthia, we wish you see back on another occasion later.

Reviewed 21 January 2021

Ultimately no one wants to do 21 days stuck in a hotel room but that is not the staff's fault. Staff were super supportive and helpful dropping off water, fresh linen etc on request and loan of the vaccum cleaner which was essential for a family room of 4!! Manager and staff were super attentive. Food and market deliveries were mostly delivered to our room super quick so were still hot so thanks for that.

2  Thank TimJFS

Dear Tim,

Thank you for your valuable comments. 21 days is indeed not a short one, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially in terms of service.

In this unprecedented time, everyone here at Dorsett Mongkok would have done the extra miles to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.