“Worst service we encountered in Hong Kong”

Cafe 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 11,109 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 38
Neighbourhood: Yau Tsim Mong District
Description: With an sky-high dining experience, Cafe 100 by The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong located on Level 100 of sky100 Hong Kong Observation Deck, offers a casual dining concept perfectly complements sky100’s contemporary and vibrant setting. Visitors can enjoy a range of exclusive treats such as soft serve ice cream made with fresh milk produced in Hokkaido and a selection of sweet and savory French crepes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a prebooked reservation and had prepaid for our meal. Stood at the counter for 5 minutes and 3 staff ignored us. It was quite perplexing. I eventually politely said excuse me as I thought they must not have seen us. Man behind the counter grabbed the voucher off me and thrust a menu at me and said ‘what you want’ after 10 seconds.

If I was the Ritz Carlton, I would not want to be linked to this cafe.

1 Star. We will not be back.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Good quality tea time and Amazing service and arrangements by staff and amazing view! Must visit this place if you stay nearby.

1  Thank Raza K
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It's not walking for dinner, it's usually a special day.
It was 7:00 pm . Not busy. The waitress arranged for the seat and also introduced various types of food. I quickly said no need, because I have come three to four times a year and I have familiar all food here.
seafood? Lobster, long-legged crab, meat crab, - nothing. I quickly asked the waitress why nothing seafood. She quickly arranged three piece for my table personally. But this is not a correct arrangement . Should be refilled for everyone .
My wife picked the oyster and said: It's smaller than usual! I look at the long-legged crab, worse than usual. After the shell is opened, the water flows out, and the meat is also reduced.
My God! A buffet dinner at $900 was actually seems to the food quality of the four-star hotel.
Originally I wanted to make arrangements for cakes with candles for our celebration, but finally give-up with no mood.
The waitress/ waiters? All changed ! The restaurant may be operated cost saving.
I really don't think we will come again.
Seafood corner like attached photos all the night.
來得這裡吃飯都不是經過咁簡單,通常都是特別日子。點知⋯⋯
伙記?全部都換了人!可能餐廳做緊節流, cost saving.
真不想像會否再次光顧。
整晚的海鮮情況如相

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Exquisite service from the service crew namely Kenneth, Seavy & Jessica.

Thank you once again for the wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Booked breakfast in advance and Jason could not have been more helpful. Crepes and Waffles looked just as great as they do on the website and tasted magnificent- a great start to our day in Kowloon. A delicious cup of real coffee too ☕️. Thank you.

1  Thank Richard B