1,404 results
All reviewscontinental clubharbour citynespresso machineocean terminalshopping mallcomplimentary mini barmobile phonethird floorexcellent locationfree wifiupon checkmtr stationnathan roadkowloon parkdirect accessfavorite hotelin tsim sha tsui
Reviewed 14 July 2012

Our family always stay here when in HK because of the location, the big comfortable beds and the bufffet breakfast. It's within the Ocean Center, close to the star ferry terminal, bus terminus, MTR and Nathan Road. We feel comfortable and safe here, cause this place feels like home.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank blazt
Reviewed 11 July 2012

This hotel has the perfect location for a leisure stay in hong kong. Walking distance to ferry and MTR. Many restaurants and bars nearby. Top location for super shopping. Friendly staff and nice rooms. Very good quality/price ratio. Swimming pool available at marco polo hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

The location of this hotel is its best feature. Right by the mall, near the Star Ferry, and near Nathan Road, and in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui. Good shops and restaurants nearby. Only drawback is the distance to the nearest MTR But this is not the only thing I like about this hotel. I was very impressed with the staff, especially in the front desk, who were very accomodating and friendly. Everyone with a smile and willing to accomodate us.On check-in, they even upgraded my wife and I to the club floor with access to the lounge without us asking. The room is a bit small but comfortable. Although we were facing the street, I could not hear any noise and had a good night's sleep. The hotel has been around for some time and I found it quite funny when they handed me an actual key to our room. Haven't been to a hotel with a physical key for a long time now!

I enjoyed my stay here and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I've been to HK a dozen of times already but i always end up coming back to this hotel. And I must say that for me this one of the best hotels in HK. Not only do you get value for your money, rooms and the beds are relatively large for HK standards. The buffet breakfast is worth it too. And what's great, the minute you step out of the lobby you'll find yourself in the Gateway Mall, which is interconnected to 2 other malls. Across the street you'll find restaurants and more shopping. If you're an H&M addict like me, there's one opposite the hotel.

Only drawback is that it's about a 5-8 minute walk to the nearest MTR station. But thats ok. HK is all about walking anyway.

Will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the harbor if possible or along Canton Road.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We have just stayed 5 nights at the Gateway and we were very happy there. Although they warned there might be noise from renovations, there was hardly any. Our room hadn't been renovated but was still in good condition and quite roomy for Hong Kong (and many other cities). The location is great and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends