Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Haohua Hotel(Hong Kong)
Lucky House(Hong Kong)
  • Restaurant
4,312 results
All reviewselements mallkowloon stationbliss spawoo barairport expressbliss productscool corner roomsing yinsammy yickfabulous roomrooftop poolspg platinumconcierge teamshopping mallyour luggagefavorite hotelthe ritz carlton
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I stayed in the W on several business trips during 2011 and I can say it's the best hotel i've ever stayed. Loved the trendy high end rooms, nice size, great view and amazing beds.
Totally enjoyed the 77th rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi during my weekends. Spa facilities and treatments are to die for. W focus on delivering the most spectacular service to every guest 'Whatever, whenever'.

After the experience in W, staying in another hotel it just a continuous disappointment!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
ValerieChan, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2012

Hello andrecrespo, thanks for sharing your experience and continuous support. It’s great to know you appreciated our Wet & Bliss. I’ve also shared your feedback regarding service with our team.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Two of us stayed at the W HK in January 2012 for 2 nights on a leisure trip (first time to HK) for 12K points/night . We couldn't have stumbled upon a better location, as it sits right above the Kowloon station, which is easy access from the Airport Express but also provides easy access onto Hong Kong island. It's also a cheaper cab ride from HK if you stay so late the MTR doesn't run. I will say that getting to/from the MTR station requires walking through a shopping mall, past nice restaurants, with your luggage - it's quite a long distance.
As an SPG Platinum, I expected a bigger/nicer room upgrade, but none was available (some celebrities were apparently staying there at the same time and took all the suites). We did not have a view of Victoria Harbor, but we did have a view of the water where all the boats/ships docked (rather than the other side, looking toward Kowloon). The King room was large by Asian standards, with an interesting sliding mirror setup as doors to the bathroom.
We did not use any of the pool or gym facilities, nor did we eat in any of the restaurants.
Overall, it was a good stay - on par with all my other W experiences worldwide. Staff was gracious and spoke perfect English, which was helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
ValerieChan, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2012

Hello dhl_atlanta, thanks for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear that we’re not able to extend a complimentary suite upgrade on your last visit; please rest assured that we do all possible to recognize the loyalty of our SPG members, however due to high occupancy it is not always possible to upgrade to the next available room category.

dhl_atlanta, please feel free to contact me personally prior to your next visit so I can take special care with arrangements. We are looking forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

We have stay in W hotel for the weekend.
This is a really nice hotel in Kowloon. 5-7 mints walk from Airport express train exit. The hotel is in element shopping mall, you can shopping & eating there, the only thing is the price in this mall is quite high.

I liked the roof swimming pool, its very fine size swimming pool in HK. The temperature has been adjusted to just right, since the temperature was quite low when we were there. Also next to the main swimming poor, they have hot spring / jacuzzi.

Room is really clean & nice, the bed is also quite comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello relaxgirl_coco, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Great to know you relaxed with us and hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

I've just returned from a week staying at The W Hong Kong in one of their Fantastic Suites. The whole experience was indeed, fantastic.

I arrived after a very long flight so opted for the pick up from the airport in one of the hotels cars. I would reccommend this if you are arriving from a long flight and can't face the thought of finding your way by other means (although the hotel is also accessible on the airport express train line - exit Kowloon).

The staff couldn't do enough to help - superb customer service in every respect. For example my flight back to the UK wasn't until 11pm, so I asked if i could access the gym showers etc after check out to freshen up before my flight. This was no problem whatsoever.

The food is great, super cool bar, roof top pool, spa etc. The beds (as with all W/Westin hotels) are the most comfortable I've ever slept in. I just wish I had one at home!

I can't fault this hotel in any way whatsoever - would love to spend another week there

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
ValerieChan, General Manager at W Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2012

Hello Anna M, thanks for sharing. It's great to know you chose to arrive the hotel in style after a long flight. I’ve also share your feedback regarding service with our team. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Anna M, we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

Standing tall above Elements luxury shopping centre and the Kowloon MTR station The W hotel really makes a statement. A well positioned hotel only a short taxi ride or one station from Hong Kong island on the MTR.

The interior is a designers dream this funky fit out is waiting to be explored as to is the highest rooftop pool and spa in Hong Kong with the most incredible view. The only thing that I was not 100% happy with was the temperature of the spa, so hot we couldn't even get in (but let's face it is that is the biggest complaint I have, its pretty damn good)

From the pick up at the airport until the moment we left everything was so smooth. This along with the BEST buffet breakfast I have had and incredible service from every one of their Talent left me trying to find another excuse to come back.

Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Hello Bumble8r, thanks for sharing. Great to know you had a wonderful time. I have shared your feedback with our Chief Engineer and Director of Spa, we will definitely take necessary actions accordingly.

Bumble8r, we believing joining our forthcoming Summer series (i.e. pool parties) will be a very good excuse for you to come back and visit us again. We look forward to WOWing you again very soon!