“The Strongest Cantonese Restaurant in the world”
Review of Lung King Heen

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Seafood and dim sum are among the specialties at this exquisite, authentic Cantonese restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong - the world's first Chinese restaurant to be awarded the coveted Michelin three-star rating.
Reviewed 19 August 2021

This is my second review on Lung King Heen and it is another straight five stars.

In term of both food quality and service, Lung King Heen is indeed the strongest Cantonese restaurant in the world. Special thanks to Jerome again, who also served us during my last visit.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,018)

Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Had a wonderful dinner at Tin Lung Heen. The view was breathtaking and the environment was quiet and welcoming. Our servers Francis and Tom were friendly - helped us take photos, and provided us with recommendations when we were torn between dishes. The food was great; we especially enjoyed the Coconut Soup and Char Siu. Would 100% recommend!

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Clearly, Lung King Heen is one of the most superb restaurants in the world, that all Hongkongers should be proud of. Before commenting on any cuisines, I have to specially recognize the excellent service offered by the professional team, particularly Mr. Jerome Cheung, who made it our wonderful dining experience.

The team showed their thorough understanding in the menu, such as the ingredients and cooking techniques of every item on the menu. I must appreciate Jerome again for his great care in ensuring our dining options fit my guest's dining restriction due to allergy. What we experienced from the team was beyond merely offering services, but the passion in the hospitality industry and Cantonese cuisines as well.

Similar to most of the reviews, I highly recommend the chicken pottage, which was the thickest soup I ever had, and the crispy scallops with pear. Apart from these, just feel free to order anything you want, I am sure you would never be disappointed here.

A fabulous dining experience that inspired. I look forward to returning in the near future!

Date of visit: April 2021
2  Thank chunhosiu
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

I’d lunch with 2 friends at Lung King Heen yesterday.

In addition to various kinds of dim sum which I order habitually (for example baked barbecue pork buns with pine nuts and steamed rice rolls with barbecue pork), I also tried some new things. The deep fried tofu skin with lemon sauce was very good (soft and moist inside and crispy outside ). Like the spring rolls which I also ordered, it wasn’t greasy at all.

The service was excellent. On my arrival at the restaurant, I was told that they’d arranged a room for us which was a nice surprise.

I enjoyed my meal enormously as usual. And as usual, I’ve already booked my next lunch there.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank Egon70
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

The best Cantonese food in town!!!! Their food and service perfectly proved well 13 years of 3 stars Michelin ! A perfect restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary

Date of visit: January 2021