“Nice puff”

Owl's Choux.Gelato.Coffee
Ranked #19 of 503 Dessert in Hong Kong
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 58
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: OWL's is a boutique shop who doing handcraft Choux Pastry and Gelato. Our Tsim Sha Tsui shop encourages customers to design the very own sweet treats and was listed on the Michelin Street Snacks in 2017 - 2018. If you’re on the hunt for chilled goodies in this scorcher of a summer, look no further than us. Recently our TST shop, will bringing to you our brand new signature products of "Red Velvet" & " Popcock & Rock" & "Creme Brûlée" & " Paris - Brest" to give you a good mood and full of happiness for the day. Let's come to join us now and keep your cool with this delectable dessert delight!
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Creme brûlée 和 cream puff 的結合
一口咬落去既感覺好正
面頭焦糖夠脆 custard cream夠香夠滑
難怪有米芝蓮推介
非常值得一試 另外仲食左gelato 一樣唔錯
下午茶非常滿足

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I come here at least once a week and always bring friends from out of town and they love it.
If I had $$$ I'd love to franchise one of these places!!
Ricky (I assume is the owner) is really friendly and you can tell how much he puts love and thought into every one of his delicious creations.
You do have to wait....but it's nice to see and know that each thing you order is made on the spot and not mass produced.

Trust me, you will not regret coming here.

I'd recommend the Choux Brule (my fave)
and the matcha latte hot or cold!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Surprised to discover this just beside my hostel! And what a pleasant surprise it is! Delicious red velvet choux and ice cream! The owner is very nice too!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

While in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, you cannot miss a visit to Owl's. It is one of a kind and we fell in love with it instantly. Their Choux as well as Latte was amazing. Subtle and elegant. No wonder it is Michelin Recommended. They have limited options but what they serve is authentic and drool worthy. Luckily it was walking distance from where we were staying, so we ended up at Owl's every night during our entire stay. It s quite a cosy place too. There may be queues, but we didn't have to wait much. It was totally worth it. The kind of modern cafe where you come back for more until the entire menu is exhausted.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of the true gems in Hong Kong. It was near our hotel and we just stopped in. Just a little wait, but soooo worth it. Went there 4 times in 12 days. Took all our business friends. I would love to open one of these in the US