“Nice set lunches”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

My blue mussels angel hair linguine was surprisingly good, for $108 I get a minestrone soup with a warm & sofest sesame bun, linguine, choice of drinks. Service was prompt and friendly, great for quick lunches in between shopping at isquare when you dont want to spend too much time over a long meal but yet want something homely and delicious.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We went here for a high tea set. We found the price quite okay so we gave it a try. To me it was not that special. The high tea set at Three of Canton and café de joel de Robuchon at TST were far more tasty. I must admit that the price was more than double, but I did expect more of it.

1  Thank Haissi
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Ordered my all-time favorite, an apple turnover, and enjoyed it thoroughly. The restaurant is super clean, the service lightening fast and they have an excellent variety of food!

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We went to the outlet in the Belcher's. Average bakery. Nothing special. Tried a chocolate croissant and some cheesy bread. Not worth it.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I love the bread there very much!! We had tea set last time and the quality was good. It was quite full and we had to wait for a long time for a table.