Hotel Benito
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$ 1,082
US$ 642
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
US$ 196
  • Restaurant
US$ 197
US$ 158
Agoda.com
Butterfly on Victoria(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Hotels.com
US$ 189
US$ 170
  • Pool
All reviewscameron roadtsim sha tsuimtr exitstandard queengreat locationairport busfamily roomfree internettst areataxi standboutique hotelclean roomssingle roomper nighthalal foodsmall roomcompared to other hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2012

The hotel was very well maintained and close to the tsim sa shui met station. Ideal for travellers on a budget . Free wifi throughout the day & night. The staff were courteous and helpful . The rooms are small but well maintained.

Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank JOYPune
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Very good loccation, quality and style of hotel for the price. Yes, the rooms are small, but they are decent by HK standards. Located very close to the MTR station and close to plenty of food/shopping/drinking establishments. Good base for exploring Kowloon by foot if like most people you cannot afford the Peninsula! I am surprised to read about poor service in others' reviews, I had no problems personally.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2012

I like the location of the hotel, short walking distance to & fro between the hotel and MTR. Nearest exit is the B2 and easy to spot the hotel.

Good budget hotel in Tsimshatsui area. Lots Of restaurant and shopping ard the hotel. I booked a single bedroom. But it's spacious and with FOC wifi in the entire hotel. Went with a group of families. They have booked queen size bedroom. Standard queen bedroom is good enough for 2 adults whereas the deluxe queen bedroom can accommodate family with children. They provide standard toiletries and safety box is found in every room. The bed is comfortable but the pillow I find it too soft for me. I had to use 2 pillows to sleep. Can suggest to Add more channels or programme to the TV.

Overall, I still find its worth the value to stay in this hotel

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank YEOJE
Reviewed 4 March 2012

we have experience a very lousy service at hotel benito. they are giving wrong information with regards to their rate. the hotel is very dirty and loud. the staff doesnt kn ow what customer service really means. it is a very lousy hotel.

Room Tip: i dont recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank dixiesexy
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at Hotel Benito for 2 nights after our trip to Thailand from 16 - 18 February 2012.
Despite having booked months ahead, and then confirming our reservation, we got to the hotel and found out the reservation had been cancelled as they had a problem with the credit card - instead of contacting me before they cancelled the booking.
Anyway - our Queen Room was no more, so we were stuck in a smaller room with two single beds; which was tiny - and on top of that, ended up paying HK$2800 for the smaller room (the Standard Queen Room was going to cost us HK$2600).
I was a little upset about it, but didn't want to let it spoil the end of our amazing holiday.

We are regular travellers to Hong Kong, as my boyfriend is a pilot, as we usually stay at a different hotel on the Avenue of the Stars, but as we were paying for our accommodation, decided to stay at Benito as it was quite a bit less than the Intercontinental, and is very central. Well - Benito ended up charging my credit card HK$6200 - double plus deposit!

To say they were less than helpful about this, is an understatement. I eventually got my bank to reverse the charge.

But otherwise, in terms of location, it is very convenient - the wifi is reliabe.
Just disappointed that their was hair in our basin and in my bed!!!! And also - when we walked into the hotel we were never ever greeted by the staff, despite always smiling - small things like that make a big difference.

It was not terrible, but we won't be staying their again on our next trip, will rather spend the extra and get something nicer :-)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple