2,110 results
All reviews the executive lounge asia bistro central mall cru steakhouse lobby restaurant business trip recent stay lounge staff the ritz high end shopping breakfast buffet platinum member great facilities business district special thanks main restaurant concierge desk
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I have been a die-hard Starwood loyalty... only front time to time visit the classic and white gloved Ritz Carlton( based on locations). In fact, this was my first time visit JWM brand in Asia - I was so impressed and enticed by the time I checked out I know it definitely won’t be my last...

The hardware of the property was light luxury, relatively new with decent room size. Bed was comfy although I prefered those larger Kings provided by other luxury brands ( Ritz, st Regis, Waldorf etc.), what impressed me the most ... was it’s people... from checking in @ front desk Rebecca, to Club lounge, Colin’s team, Julie and all the ladies, who are young but professional, thorough, attentive yet still light- hearted and joyful ... served every questions and issues in a most effective way ... Bravo! Also special thanks to concierge desk William who is everything a Beijing Concierge should be. Yes, I definitely will return and recommend to others...

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 2weeks!Hskp did a great job on the room to make sure its clean.My boyfriend is a gold member. All staffs are excellent especially Effie and Jan in executive lounge really stand out!They’re amazing let them know that! Hope the management give them recognition for their efforts! They’re amazing! We look forward on visiting again. It’s like home away from home.

-Shaw

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Made it back to Beijing for business and stayed again and got the excellent service and attention once again... end to end.

Great location and easy access to subway and local restaurants and shops nearby.

I look forward to my future stay! I am sure it will be the same for you!

Enjoy your stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

first of all i don’t owe you anything

she is full of attitude told me to wait here
in mandarin in an imperative tone of voice

i don’t even talk to my dog like that

i am a guest to have breskfest and i am a gold member 60 nights till today soon to become a platinum

i am entitled to have breakfest

because of her i gotta comment to let everyone know there is such a waitress in this hotel that simply shows you attitude
for no reason

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
JW_Marriott_BJ, Director of F&B at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Hsin-Yi C,

Thank you reaching out to us through TripAdvisor.

It is our commitment to provide exceptional guest experience. Your feedback is critical to us and I would like to look into what had happened. If you would like to share any more details with us, please free to contact me directly via my personal email address as below.

Marco Ma
Director of Food and Beverage
JW Marriott Hotel Beijing
marco.m@marriott.com

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, daughter and I just completed our stay at the JW Marriott Beijing, to celebrate my wife and I's 6th wedding anniversary. I just want to thank your team, especially Raymond Niu for making our stay truly special and memorable. He really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and is a credit to your team.

We look forward to further stays at the Marriott in future.

Date of stay: June 2018