New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 164
US$ 154
US$ 146
1,959 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhouselobby restaurantbusiness triprecent staylounge staffbreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum membergreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurantspecial thanksconcierge desk
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I just completed a stay at the JW Marriott in Beijing and definitely enjoyed it. The service was perfect, rooms very nice and clean, and executive lounge provided great food, drinks and service as well. We splurged one night at Nobu in the hotel which was of course fantastic. The main restaurant also provided a nice dinner. It is next to a large mall with lots of shops and restaurants (go to Da Dong for Peking Duck). There is also a convenient subway station right there as well.

As a lifetime Platinum, I would say this was one of my top JW experiences. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JW_Marriott_BJ, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Stevepromisel,

Thank you for recommending us and sharing your feedback at TripAdvisor.

Our hotel being a stone’s throw away from the subway and walking distance to shopping malls makes getting around very convenient for our guests.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the wonderful experience from our Housekeeping, Executive Lounge, Nobu, and above all you found the offerings to be well worth the value.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next Beijing trip very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The Executive Lounge, Level 20, offers a quiet, relaxing atmosphere under the excellent supervision of Saniya, who is extremely helpful and whose English is exceptional. J W Marriott continues to be one of the Best hotels in Beijing

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear NantongNellie,

Thank you for recommending us and sharing your feedback at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you were delighted by Saniya’s professionalism. She is extremely popular with our guests. I will ensure Saniya is apprised of your feedback and thank you for recognizing her efforts. I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Everything had been good during my 2 weeks stay in JW Marriot Beijing. Most of all, staffs in the restaurant are so great and they helps me to have cool start every morning in Beijing. Especially thanks to Lucy, Gordon, Iris, Irene, Daisy, Yuonne, Max, Jany, Sam, and Walker, who provide me the real good morning of Beijing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Byung Gon K,

Thank you for your review and recommending the JW Marriott Beijing on TripAdvisor.

It is encouraging to learn that your recent stay experience with us was enjoyable. We are proud to have our energetic associates from Asia Bistro, who are always eager to assist our guests and love to orchestrate personalized experiences for all our valuable guests, like you!

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next Beijing trip very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in a good area and near malls. It has very dutiful staff especially miss mako jin and her polite colleague which try to do their best. Hotel has big rooms. Breakfast is brilliant and guest could find many things to eat. They make natural juice at time. Finding such this hotel in china is very difficalt.
هموطنای عزیز هتل ماریوت عالیه بویژه کارمندای بسیار مودب و خوبی داره

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aidin V

Dear Aidin V,

Thank you for recommending us and sharing your feedback at TripAdvisor.

I am glad to learn that you were delighted by Mako’s professionalism. She is extremely popular with our guests. I will ensure she is apprised of your feedback and thank you for recognizing her efforts. Also appreciate your compliments on our Food and Beverage offerings in Asia Bistro.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel is in an upscale shopping and commercial area so if you're looking for nightlife or a more residential feel, this wouldn't be your choice. However, if you're looking for a hotel that has a great staff and food, this would be a good option. Highlights;

1. The hotel was about 30-45 minutes from PEK airport on the east side of the city. It's at the intersection of subway lines 1 and 14 at Dawanglu. Except for our excursion to the Great Wall, we used the subway to easily get around the city to the Forbidden City, Tianamen Sq., JingShan Park, Temple of Heaven, Olympic Park, Pearl Market, Summer Palace and a few other sites over 4 days of sightseeing. We took a taxi that cost about 70RMB from JW to the Beijing West train station to catch the train to Xi'an. Note that the taxi ride took about 1 hour, so plan if you're going in that direction.
2. Great that they allowed platinum/gold members the option of eating breakfast in the lounge or at the lobby restaurant. For 2 mornings we used the lounge, for the remaining 3 we used the restaurant and enjoyed the wonderful selection and assortment of Asian, non Asian and plentiful fruits and juices. The out of pocket for the restaurant is 248RMB (about 40 USD) which would not have been a bad price for what you got.
3. The staff are very attentive and while they don't all speak English well, they all try their best to help you out. From the lounge with Colin/Julie who were friendly and helpful, offering various suggestions for meals. Initially we inquired about Peking duck and Colin suggested some of the higher end options but we asked for something more local so he directed us to a place about 10 minutes from the hotel where he and coworkers might congregate after work. It was delicious even though the wait staff didn't speak English and menus were only in Chinese and we spent most of the time pointing at items.This is what we enjoy about traveling, not necessarily eating at fancy places.

Other staff at the hotel who helped make this a nice visit were Lucy (restaurant), Sissy, Andrea, Hunter (front desk). I only wish I knew the names of the housekeepers but all I know is they were very nice. We left empty water bottles that we intended to refill and when we came back, they were all discarded and an equal number were left in the room for use.

4. The pool/gym were top notch with nice equipment and attentive staff. The pool was very nice also with heated seats that were very relaxing after a long day out.

Based on the number of points we used compared to what we would have spent out of pocket per night, this is one of the best uses of our points. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Contact them ahead of your stay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank windycityfamily

Dear Windycityfamily,

Very excited to read your comments! All here at the JW Marriott Beijing would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

I enjoyed reading your review which perfectly describes your experience and the touch points you came across at our beautiful JW. I appreciate your compliments for our convenient location and helpfulness of our enthusiastic associates, especially Colin, Julie, Lucy, Sissy, Andrea, Hunter and the Fitness Center & housekeeping team.

Your encouraging comments for our operations team have been a true motivation to all our team members to push ourselves further to provide better service for our guests with a JW spirit.

I do hope it will not be long until we can welcome you back.