1,458 results
All reviews aroma restaurant jw marriott next door the club lounge ladies and gentlemen guest relations the entire staff business trip the general manager front office long flight shopping mall special thanks rooms are spacious business district hong kong buffet breakfast chinese food
Reviewed 27 May 2016

most of hotel in China staff turnover is very high, i have travel a lot n China, most of time, i found the staff changed very quickly. however, in BJ east Ritz, i always meet warm guys. there is a girl called Amy in the bar area, who used to work in restaurant is very nice and kind, she always remember what i need whenever i stay in this hotel. Well done!

the chinese restaurant is very good in this area, a little bit expensive but worth to try. highly recommend business traveller stay in this hotel, by the way, the is a very large shopping mall SKP just a minute way.

if you dont like eating in the hotel, opposite the road, there are a lot of good restaurants to go, those places are very famous in BJ.

the hotel not far away from airport, if not in rush hour, 45 minutes is good, however, the BJ traffice is as bad as you can imagin, so some times, you need 1.5 hours to arrive there

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Dayang60,

Thanks for your loyalty to the Ritz- Carlton, Beijing over years.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stays with us, most important our Ladies and Gentlemen, especially Amy from Lobby Lounge delivered you home away from home stay experience. I will personally pass your positive feedback to the Ladies and Gentlemen who made your stays personalized and memorable ones!

Thanks for your time and I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

staying at the Ritz in Beijing is like being at my home away from home. stepping into the hotel started a great experience. having stayed at this location many times, the entire staff treats me like i am family. this is an awesome hotel and the only place to stay in beijing

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Dear Lookingforsun654321,

I am delighted to learn that the Ritz-Carlton, Beijing has become your favorite home away from home in Beijing.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you, and we are looking forward to providing you again with the finest personal service and facilities you can expect from the Ritz-Carlton.

Yours Sincerely,
The Ritz- Carlton, Beijing

Reviewed 17 May 2016

My boss left her glasses on the taxi on our way back to the hotel. Christina of the Guest Relation Team helped us call the taxi station and successfully reached the taxi driver. He brought us back the glasses within 20 minutes. Thanks a lot and we definitely recommend people staying in Ritz-Carlton.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2016

Dear Mr. Relvix,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Ritz-Carlton, Beijing via TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that we delivered an efficient and exceptional experience to your boss. Your recommendation to our hotel is highly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming your boss and you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Checked-in was smooth and fast with warm welcome from 2 different staff. They could actually anticipate my wish to work out by informing me the gym runs 24-hour - good observation!

However, I was kinda disappointed when I reached the gym that it's kinda small with smell and the equipments are not user friendly. Therefore, I only went for 30mins though it's 24-hr ...

Another surprise was that the room doesn't come with iron and iron board. I thought this is a criteria to be a 5-star hotel ... ?

Wifi wasn't fast but it's kinda expected in China.

I requested a late check-out to 1pm just in case I had last appointment. Something I felt not comfortable was that the concierge replied me (in Mandarin) "we will extend a late check-out for you but you should know the normal check-out time is 12pm ..."

Of course, I do know but it seriously doesn't matter to me if you could just tell me all rooms were full and you couldn't extend this offer to me ...

Nevertheless, I checked-out at 11am with not much smile compared to check-in.

Overall, it really didn't surprise me ... And may consider to try its neighbor Marriott next time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

Dear Denden611,

Thank you for your valuable time to share your recent stay experience with us.

I’m sorry to learn that what you encountered, please be rest assured that the immediate actions will be taken for all points you highlighted. Your feedback is what helps us to improve and we will be ready for your next visit.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

The Ritz Carlton hotel is a good business hotel with superb service. The hotel is close to the luxury shopping as well as the major sights such as Tiananmen Square.

The hotel however is in need of renovation. The grouting around the marble in the bathroom is black from mold and there is a rust stain around the drain in the bathtub.

The food in the hotel is simply awful. Whether in the Club Lounge or the restaurants I found the food to be both in taste and at times in quality. It is s good thing there is. Nobu on the other side by the JW Marriot.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Lifesowelltravelled,

We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels. But we have unfortunately fallen short of that goal. I have shared your valued feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that these areas will be followed up in a prompt manner.

Thank you for your time and we hope to have another opportunity to better your experience with us soon.