3,131 results
All reviews regent hotel jinbao tower forbidden city great hotel club room subway station walking distance minute walk night market exit c excellent location concierge staff breakfast buffet an upgrade stayed here for nights central location taxi driver
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Just to follow up on tallpaul28's review, Google Maps has the wrong location. Fortunately I checked the hotel's website before departure. The problem is booking websites link to Google Maps. Can the Park Plaza please notify the booking websites that it uses of the hotel's correct location? Otherwise, it was a good stay. I stayed there April 16-23. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, close to the tourist sights.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments regarding your recent stay at Park Plaza. Everyone here in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing takes pride to offer guest with a most enjoyable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you were satisfied with overall services and facilities.

Meanwhile, regarding to your precious feedback about the Google map linking issue, hotel digital marketing manager is in contacting with website to have it updated right away.

Once again, we thanks for your patronage and do hope we may have pleasure to welcome you back soon for your next trip in Beijing. Please do contact myself directly if I can be of your further assistance at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com. I’ll rest assure an even more enjoyable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Great hotel in central location. The concierge staff were very helpful and showed us exactly where to go in the city. Nice breakfast with a mix of Chinese and continental food. Room are spacious and very clean. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2018
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing. In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Situated in the center of the town , the location was perfect. the staff was friendly and the hotel was five star. We had great time there even if we were not there for a long time. This will be our next stop in Beijing for sure

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Hotel location....good less than 2 mins walk to subway...Dengshikou Exit C in Line 5 just next to Regent Hotel
Services....staff are friendly n hotel environment is quiet you will not disturb.
Management is considerate...send me a beautiful cake for my birthday.
Will definately stay there again when in Beijing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron N

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to explore Beijing by yourselves and to stay in a nice, cozy hotel then Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing at 97 Jinbao St is a good choice. We are glad we found this hotel under TripAdvisor’s Beijing’s best value hotels.
It is located in a good area which we felt comfortable walking even late at night, and is within walking distance to the famous Wangfujing pedestrian street and good local restaurants including 2 well known Beijing Roast Duck restaurants (Dadong and Quanjude).
It is a 3 minute walk to the subway (Line 5 Exit C) which is an easy and convenient way to explore Beijing city. Subway stations have English signs, ticket machines have an English option and train announcements are made in Mandarin as well as English. We used the subway to visit the Temple of Heaven, Wangfujing St, Tiananmen Square, Memorial Hall of Chairman Mao Zedong, National Museum of China, Qianmen St, the Forbidden City, Nanluoguxiang St, Houhai Lake District and Sanlitun.
The hotel’s reception was efficient and warm and although we arrived well before check in time, they managed to get 2 rooms ready for us within half an hour of our arrival.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and have all the necessary amenities including 2 bottles of water daily.
Concierge was very helpful including calling a taxi for us and booking a dinner reservation for us at Quanjude.
A good value hotel for this price range especially if you also join as a member of the Radisson Group which can be done simultaneously at the time of booking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family