US$ 220
US$ 189
Official Website
  • Pool
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$ 182
US$ 141
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 173/night.

US$ 119
US$ 150
US$ 99
Novotel
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2015

I just returned from Beijing staying 7 days in Jin Qiao. The reviews I read before I went was not too encouraging however to my surprise it was good. The hotel apartment was clean and well equiped. The bathroom was very clean and the cooking facility was sufficient. Although the subway was not at the door step , it was only a 10 minute walk away from either the Guangqumenwai or Guangqumennei station. There is a wet market near both the subway stations. The receptionists were helpful and in times when we couldnt understand the mandarin spoken she used translation apps to help us out.
Yes I will use this facility again if going to Beijing.

Room Tip: I am a member of Absolute @ JinQiao with time sharing. This is a good choice for Beijing.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank MengSee
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I stayed in a small apartment for a week. The size of the room I got was substantial for the money paid, but on the downside the bathroom smelt really funny all week and I had to chase down the occasional cockroach. The carpet could have done with being replaced, and the mattresses were rock hard (and I like a firm mattress, but this one was granite-like). The breakfast buffet wasn't great, but then given it cost the equivalent of £1.50 for all you can eat it was pretty amazing! The staff mostly struggled with English, and I found the wifi (which I could only connect to in the hotel foyer, not in my room) was a bit patchy, although they did provide sofas in the spacious foyer so you had somewhere to sit whilst checking your e-mail. It was also a long way from the nearest metro station, but I believe they are building a closer station which will hopefully be finished by end of 2015. oh, and when I came to pick up my bag to leave, the concierge wouldn't give it back to me without me giving him a tip! I'd like to think that sort of thing was optional (and I had been told that tipping was pretty rare in China), but I guess they are catching on. Would I stay there again? Probably not. But I imagine it could have been a lot worse.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Dan T
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice but I would prefer to be walking distance to the subway as I always needed taxis to go anwhere. There are several restaurants but no English is spoken in them. They will bring out an ipod with the menu in English but the translation is not always correct. For example I ordered lamb cutlets with potato chips, but it arrived without the chips. They insisted that I had everything according to the Chinese version of the menu. Don't even bother asking for salt or the dessert menu. If you're a westerner you are a bit of a novelty in this hotel; you more than likely will not see another one. At the end of a long corridor there is a small supermarket and a pharmacy, but no English is spoken there. That's ok for the supermarket as it's self serve, but if you have a problem and need something from the pharmacy you have zero chance of explaining the problem. The room was adequate with a separate bedroom and a small kitchen with a washing machine. The bathroom is small but ok. A nice enough hotel but not near the train or any shops and outside restaurants.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
10  Thank Ron R
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A very pleasant apartment hotel. The room was spacious with a small kitchenette, a bed room and a well lit bathroom. I loved the heating system in the shower which made you feel comfortable even in winter time. The television could definitely have more options, no English channel. There is a wired internet cable in every room but no wifi. They have complementary water bottles everyday and I was really thankful for that.

I like the grand dining hall even though I didn't quite agree with the table arrangment (why do they have tables in the hallway that leads to the dining hall). The food has a good variety and the quality was good. I was thankful for the wide variety of breakfast bread and bread spread. One thing I could not get was the drinks. Who would like to have hot (probably boiled) orange juice and cold coffee?

One major let down was the service in the restaurant. The most important thing for me was the cleanliness but I was disappointed with the unkempt state of the restaurant. It was definitely not cleaned after the party the previous night. I could see the table cloth stained very badly and pieces of leftover food on the table. Top-up of food and cutlerry was slow and I had to wait a good ten minutes before I could get a new spoon and a pair of chopsticks, by when my food was already cold.

Besides that, the hotel was decent and the staff generally friendly. I would recommend this hotel for family because of the amenity inside the room.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank NKLinh
Reviewed 4 June 2014

[+] The room is clean & bed is quite comfy
[-] Definitely the wifi. The room is not connected to any internet coverage, even the lobby area. It was really shocking & disappointing. Guests have to go to a restaurant (which is nearby to the lobby) to connect the so-called public wifi. The restaurant which provides breakfast wasn't covered by any wifi as well; Breakfast - though it was served in buffet basis, however, sadly to say, it had very limited of choices & almost same food being served every single day during our stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family