1,919 results
All reviews residence club rooftop bar forbidden city great hotel walking distance club room upgraded to a suite breakfast and dinner excellent stay living room star hotel concierge staff tianamen square modern hotel chinese restaurant rooms are large taxi driver
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Stayed for 6 nights over Easter, got upgraded from exec room to suite which was more like an apartment, great service from all staff, the rooms and hotel are spotless, the exec lounge offered great food offerings- would definitely recocomend this hotel, only a couple of gripes one was i ordered a medium to well burger but it came very underdone, chef offered dinner on him the next night but as we had booked a tour and was not available he sent some fabulous chocolates and desserts to our suite, the other gripe was that the bed was very hard and my back was starting to hurt so after two nights the other half took a look under the matress to see what the issue was and found the bed was broken, once notified the staff fixed it straight away and after that sleeping was not a problem, another nice touch was the on the first night the hotel manager sent a complimentry bottle of wine.their own Chinese restaurant does a great set menu lunch which is great value for money.

Room Tip: High floors are a must and try an exec room, you get to use the roof terrace which will be great in summer months.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2016

We had a very good breakfast, so many options. Room was clean. Amenities is very modern. Location is near McDonalds so when you want some midnight snack, you can just walk going there. We'll definitely stay here when we come back to Beijing.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I had an amazing stay at New World.excellent location for turism, beautiful room with good amenities. Very good breakfeast with a good variety of western options! Amazing hotel and for a good price! Definitely recommend!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this modern and very tastefully designed hotel. My Room was very clean and the design is modern and very functional. Good location close to subway and easy to find. The service at the lobby was extreamly good. They even went to buy traintickets for me and delivered to my Room very quickly. Tried the restaurant on entrence level and food was good , maybe the price is a little high. Had some business meetings in the lobby area and it worked ok, the business area closes at 6pm but looked nice if you have meetings during daytime. The gym was also functional and have most of the things you need. It closes at 10pm , maybe a little early . This is a hotel I Will go to next time I'm in Beijing . Hard to beat this quality and service aspecially at this price.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Good location, which helps you could reach heart of City, scenic spot, shopping centre, etc.. Arraived early on that day, supprised to be promoted to higer class room. Warm and tidy room, and what has to be mentioned, it is quite which allows me have good sleep. Very very nice brekfast, which could be most rich one i have ever had in 5 star hotels I had stayed. But one point I have to mention, which shockd me a lot, while I having breakfast, a foreign chef was crusing staff in the aisles in Chinese and English dirty words, very very loud, bad behaved make everyone heard. Lots of guests were unpleased to hear that of course. I have travelled a lot, this is first time I have met and never heard even in lower star hotels. Hope hotel could do something on that, better hospitality needs not only clean, tidy enviroment, but well behaved staff.

Room Tip: quieter room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business