All reviews country kitchen manor club red bowl cctv tower voss water luxury properties seventh floor cocktail hour nespresso machine huge bathtub premier room favorite hotel hot pot restaurant corner suite walk in closet service level beautiful hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as a weekend getaway and we loved it. I can honestly say that this is the best city hotel I have stayed in. Since visiting myself and my girlfriend seem to be disappointed with everywhere else we go saying “not as good as the rosewood!”

Amazing and worth every penny.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
JimmyChan_RWBJG, Hotel Manager at Rosewood Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear @Lindsy C,

Thank you for choosing Rosewood Beijing and taking the time to write a glowing review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is truly magnificent, all the staff from the reception to the many dining options to the fenomenal concierge. The rooms are very big, elegantly done with all the modern features. The indoor pool is fantastic and so is the gym and if you are traveling from the west they are open very early and the gym is surprisingly well visited during the early AM hours. They also open the breakfast buffet early which is absolutely wonderful. This is a meal you must do at the hotel plus with many rates it’s included. It has both Asian and Western food and both are amazing. My family keeps raving about it. The hotel is in a very central location but it is 25-35 minutes from the City Center where most of the tourism is done and traffic in Beijing is an issue at peek hours. Having said that I would not stay at any other hotel should I go back on business or pleasure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JimmyChan_RWBJG, Hotel Manager at Rosewood Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear @JRGNY,

Thank you for choosing Rosewood Beijing and taking the time to write a glowing review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the room, pool and gym as well as our breakfast selections. We are also delighted to know our associates have left you with a warm impression. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Rosewood Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Rosewood for two nights on my way in and out of Beijing. It’s a lovely hotel with a lot of style. The dark colour scheme of the rooms feels masculine and I loved the accessories and books throughout my suite. I preferred the room with the bedroom to the left when you walk into the hallway vs. the one to the right, which I had on my second night. Just a personal preference though. Beds are super comfortable, shower is strong and the room service on point. I feel that the breakfast buffet was expensive compared to luxury hotels in London or New York. I checked out the spa briefly, but didn’t have a treatment, so can’t comment on this. Taxis is Beijing are a nightmare, so make sure to leave plenty of time when ordering one. All in all I would stay again during my next visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
JimmyChan_RWBJG, Hotel Manager at Rosewood Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear @chris2401,

Thank you for choosing Rosewood Beijing for your recent stay. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and loved the hotel room.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Rosewood with our two children on holiday trip.
The hotel is beautiful, has a calm vibe and caters for the well heeled traveler.
The restaurants are mainly fine dining venues: with the Red Bowl a short walk away on the same property, a Cantonese, French, a trendy bar and a cafe type venue in the lobby catering for diners and revellers on the property with one other venue which we didn’t go to or look at.

The pool and spa are fabulous, staff are attentive and pleasant. Lovely juices and snacks brought to the poolside as a treat.
Breakfasts are sumptuous with a good variety of cooked traditional Chinese and western breakfast options. Fresh, beautifully presented with great coffee too.

The rooms offer stunning city skyline views. Lovely linen, great facilities - lovely bath, coffee and a selection of teas- bottled water is plentiful.
They are really well appointed and visually beautiful.
Fresh fresh and flowers are a lovely touch.

We had two great meals at the Red Bowl, one lovely meal at the French Bistro, one below average experience at the Bistro too which was dealt with swiftly and apologized for profusely when brought to the manager’s attention which we appreciated.
We ordered room service one night which was good- I thought the chips were underwhelming ( Mac Donald’s like pre cut plastic like chips) and the Caesar salad was more salad than Caesar....

The children loved it, they really went out of their way to accommodate them with meal requests etc

My only advice when booking - we stayed on the eighth floor and there’s a club on the seventh floor- if you’re a light sleeper the music is loud and one can feel the reverberation in the bed.... so book the higher floors if that’s an issue.

Would return in a heartbeat!We loved it!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear @elizabethcF7114JD,

Thank you for staying at Rosewood Beijing and we appreciate your kind effort in sharing your experience with us.

We are delighted to hear that you loved the hotel room and happy to know that you had a great time at the pool and spa. The pool is definitely the place to unwind amidst the city’s hustle and bustle.

We are also glad to know that you had the chance to dine at RED BOWL and Bistrot B. RED BOWL celebrates Chinese hot pot and presents the freshest seafood and meat, while Bistrot B serves French dishes in a contemporary bistro style. Please allow me to reiterate our sincere apologies for the less than impressive dining experience you received on one of your visits to the restaurant. We will conduct further training and strive to do better.

It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Rosewood Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

What a great hotel! Staff, location and facilities are unbeatable and the bar with the live music the best place I'm town. They took care of us from arrival to check out, well trained staff, great management. Will be back to this exquisite hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SeoulFoodS
JimmyChan_RWBJG, Hotel Manager at Rosewood Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear @SeoulFoodS,

We are glad to hear that you liked the hotel facilities and enjoyed MEI Bar. We are also pleased to know that our associates left you with a warm impression. Our hotel aims to provide unparalleled service while presenting a truly unique experience.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back to Rosewood Beijing in the near future.