All reviews indigo mall upstairs lounge swire group corner room arts district modern shopping mall modern design executive floor business trip great business big mall floor to ceiling windows opposite house excellent hotel special thanks f b rooms are spacious
Reviewed 18 May 2018

Great hotel in a good location. Staff very helpful and polite with very good English skills. The room was clean and comfortable. Convenient to get into the Indigo mall. I really enjoyed my very short stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! Great to know you had a good time with us. Look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Last weekend I had the pleasure of staying at East Beijing. I have traveled many times over the years to Beijing for work and stayed at several very nice hotels, but last weekend was the first time I was able to really enjoy the city and I could not have chosen a better hotel. From the moment I arrived the professionalism and the level of service by the staff was top notch. Every member of their team was proactive and solution oriented trying to make sure I had the most pleasant stay possible. Their thoughtful can do attitude really elevated my experience on top of the comfortably appointed rooms and good range of dining options. This was especially true during my efforts to get a taxi. Anyone who has been to Beijing lately can tell you getting a taxi can be very difficult at the best of times and even harder as a foreigner during rush hour. However I was very impressed by the lengths multiple members of staff went to develop a strategy as a team and come up with an effective solution to get me on the road. The next time I go to Beijing I look forward to staying at East.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Great review, thanks Christopher! Delighted to read you enjoyed a wonderful weekend with us and our team took care of you well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I will only stay in East for my Beijing trip, one of the best hotel for business , room is clean and nice (no carpet ), staff is friendly, they observed I drink a lots of water, they refill more bottle water for me when they makeup my room. Executive floor manager Summer and Sarah is very professional and experiences in taking care business traveler, make me feel like home .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hi Dennis,

Great review, thanks a lot for sharing this with us! It’s great to know our team took care of you well that you had a good time during your stay. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team, they will be delighted. See you soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

30 mins cab from airport, 10 mins walk to subway station, hong kong style shopping mall downstairs (hong kong style means lots of brands in hk can be found there), nice breakfast buffet with plenty of choices, spacous room, kingsize bed with 4 big pillows and bathroom, bose mini speaker, v good and helpful customer svs able to answer most of my questions timely (free printing svs and printout delivered to yr room in 10 mins; recommend and book a restaurant and a cab......). i would recommend East to my colleagues

Room Tip: high floor east room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review and recommendation! Great to know your recent stay with us was an enjoyable one. Look forward to seeing you back in the near future!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms are comfortable, especially like the blinds that makes the room completely dark. Gym open from 6 am, making it easy to work out before going to the office. Fantastic breakfast. Perfect for my business travels to Beijing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for this great review! Delighted to read you had a lovely stay. Hope to see you back soon!