See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2015

One of my worst hotel experiences so far. No wifi in the hotel. No English spoken by anyone. How do they expect to communicate with their guests? Oh, they tried a useless translator once. Check-in was a nightmare. Although we had paid in advance for three nights, they insisted on us paying 200 Yuan for the minibar in advance. When we got to the room, angry as hell, we realized that there wasn´t even a minibar in the room (we had three different rooms), only two bottles of water that were 3 Yuan each! Very dated and worn rooms. Toilet ring broken in two out of three rooms. Beds were OK. Breakfast=lousy. Staff attitude: worst ever. Cannot understand how they survive with real, luxury hotels nearby for just double the price. Will never let my travel agency book again.

Date of stay: September 2015
2  Thank Linkchef
Reviewed 2 December 2014

This hotel has a great location. That is only plus point of this hotel. Very close to shopping market Wangfujing street. Room were average. Even one can hear conversations from other rooms.

People at reception do not speak or understand English which creates much frustration.

Very lousy service. They even served us leftovers from yesterday's breakfast on next day.
Restaurant is very stinky. Apart from location I will rate they 1 star.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel if you can.
Date of stay: November 2014
3  Thank Shailesh_Pune
Reviewed 26 October 2014

This hotel is in a great location and that is the best I can say about it.
Our room only had a box spring on the bed covered by a sheet, and a comforter on top of that. I like a firm mattress but this was not even a mattress and it was very hard. Also the room smelled of sewage gas. We blocked off the tub drain at night and it helped a little.
No one spoke English. The desk stated there was internet in the lobby but the internet was obtained by using an unsecured site of someone in the neighborhood.
The front desk staff was unfriendly and rude. They never smiled at anyone and weren't helpful.. I would strongly discourage anyone from staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2014
1  Thank doris f
Reviewed 16 October 2014

To me only one star for the location, lousy service for every thing, dirty room, dirty bath room, and it shared same floor ground no separation ,shower pipe leak water every where, bad customer service on every categories, one thing I have to mention that is security guard want to check your luggage I have never see this thing where I had traveled around the world, they rated 3 star was mislead me and it will be happened to some public

Date of stay: October 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bjt8088
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Staff seemed rude and even belligerent
Room was shabby, but would have been acceptable if the staff were more pleasant and helpful. Was relieved that it was only a one night stay. No English spoken at desk, and not able to get breakfast before my day tour. Was told no WiFi anywhere in room.

Date of stay: July 2014