Hilton Beijing
New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
US$ 159
US$ 154
US$ 220
US$ 119
1,513 results
All reviewsexecutive towermain towerdiamond memberexec loungefitness centerring roadthird ringbusiness tripjunior suitechaoyang districtconcierge deskvery nice hotelbeijing trafficclose to the airporthotel staffsubway stationbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I am a Hilton Diamond member - been one for 7 years. This hotel was above average for Hilton’s. Location is great and the rooms were wonderful. I was upgraded to the executive tower. Had colleagues that were not. Definitely will recommend the tower. Lounge is great. Good food and great attention by staff.

Location of the hotel is well suited if you want to be a quick cab ride to T-Square but not in the middle of the noise. Close by are a couple of good international restaurants. Likely because of close proximity to many embassies including the US.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear William R,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing! Thank you for taking your valuable time to write us such motivated comments to us to share your stay experience. I’m delighted and very honored to know we have you as our Hilton Honors member. It’s our aim to offer the satisfied stay to guest and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Beijing. Our team is very happy to hear from you and your positive feedback as it’s the biggest encouragement to us to keep improving. The Hilton Beijing is indeed situated in a very central location within the city and I am pleased to hear that you have found the service level of our service team to be of a very high standard. We will continue our effort to enhance ourselves as the return to our guest who give the trust to us to choose to stay at Hilton Beijing. We thank you again for your valuable insights and all of us at Hilton are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Avoid this place! The internet and wifi don't work. First it was issue connecting where I had to call and was given the "secret" backdoor way to gain access to the wifi. Then it was that the wifi, though connected wirelessly, isn't actually connected to the broader internet. This is a BUSINESS hotel, of which I'm a high status member and use across the globe, and it is completely unacceptable to have your doors open without this basic Communications infrastructure. No email, video conferencing, streaming, etc. Additionally the place is old,and shows its age. While the team of young kids working here are nice and try hard, they are not up to the task. They could also use more training. Having to teach the registration girl where the important pages of my US passport are so she's stop trying to copy my Brazilian visa is frustrating,especially after a 10 hour flight! Then she gives you a key that won't work in the elevator, which turns out not to be her fault because it's actually the elevator bank on the left side, leaving the registration area, whose elevators don't accept the room keys. Since you need them to go up for security, half the elevators here don't work. I've been here less than 12 hours and I could go on and on... I'm changing hotels. Don't come here if you can avoid it!

Dear Pablo G,
Thank you for taking the time and sharing your recent experience, despite having a busy schedule. I sincerely apologize that we didn’t meet your expectations and for the less than memorable experience. We have investigated the log-in issue and please rest assured that the team has not used a “secret backdoor access”. Also we are proud to share with you that we constantly work to update and remodel our hotel and have completed our facelifts to our Spa, The Terrace, the meeting rooms and our Makan Kitchen restaurant. This year we will continue to revamp our facilities including an upgrade of our guest rooms to ensure future great stays for all our guests.
We have shared your comments with our concerned department heads to address the issues and continue to train our team, regardless of age. Once again, please accept our profound apologies for the inconvenience caused. We do hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you are true Hilton Beijing service standards. All of us here look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Hilton Beijing has it all: excellent location (next to a lot of embassies and restaurants), big rooms (with big and comfortable beds and even better bathrooms), excellent service and very nice facilities.

The only bad detail I noticed is that some parts of hotel looked "worn-out". But, the hotel is often renovated in order to keep its rating and quality.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Xan M,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing. Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us and your comment bring us a very great start of the day. It is our mission to consistently deliver the highest possible service and stay experience and I know every detail counts no matter our service and hardware. I’m glad to share with you that we constantly work to update and remodel our hotel and have completed our facelifts to our Spa, The Terrace, the meeting rooms and our Makan Kitchen restaurant. In 2018 we will continue to revamp our facilities to ensure future great stays for all our guests.
Thank you again for choosing Hilton Beijing and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Arrived late, in car provided by hotel. In car, in back seat was trash and two partially consumed bottled waters . After clearing myself , asked driver not to blow AC in my face, but he seemed affronted that I’d expected a clean car

Guess shouldn’t have been surprised that room I was provided had stained rugs and furniture ...

The place is pretty battered . Clearly the owner hasn’t do any upgrading ( or maybe even cleaning ) since opening .the duty manager from Hilton alluded to this and was apologetic.

Should be listed as three star , not five

Was able to find another accommodation across the road . Recommendation : don’t stay here

Room Tip: Across steel at Westin
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear laoban173,
Greetings from the Hilton Beijing. Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience with us. Firstly I do apologize for the issues you have experienced upon your arrival. I have shared your experience, which is not acceptable with our limousine partner. We have taken immediate action to avoid any reoccurrence in the near future.
I have inspected the room you were appointed and indeed my team should have been more strict checking the details. I am pleased to share with you that we constantly work to update and remodel our hotel and have completed our facelifts to our Spa, The Terrace, the meeting rooms and our Makan Kitchen restaurant. This year we will continue to revamp our facilities including an upgrade of our guest rooms to ensure future great stays for all our guests. It is our mission to consistently deliver the highest possible service and stay experience. We are always glad to hear comments, either positive or negative as they help us to understand how better to serve our guests. We thank you again for your valuable insights and we look forward that you will allow us a second chance to welcoming you back on your next return to Beijing.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

5 star service and very ideally situated. The rooms are immaculate and staff extremely helpful. The breakfast in business class and evening snacks were amazing and English was spoken by everyone. The doorman was especially helpful when getting a taxi and directing the taxi where to go.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Stefan_Schmid, General Manager at Hilton Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Lyn,
Greetings from Hilton Beijing and that really make us smile when reading your comments about your stay. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable and we were honored to make your stay perfect. I have shared your heartfelt feedback with our team members and they were very pleased to hear that, your kind words on our service are one of the best way to encourage us to do better. Once again, it is an honor having you as a Hilton Beijing guest, thank you for your insights and definitely we are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Your sincerely,