2,800 results
All reviewshorizon restaurantfree mini barshangri la groupgreat hotelviking riverthe club loungechina world mallbusiness tripbusiness districtsilk marketbreakfast and dinnershopping mallpeking duckchinese restaurantrooms are spaciousfour nightsstar hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Two-night stay in a Club King at this Shangri-La Hotels property. My early-morning check-in was accommodated graciously and with a smile. I was then invited to enjoy breakfast in the Club Lounge (normally, this might not be included on the day of arrival). Fabulous and fully functional room had futuristic Beijing skyline views. On the one occasion I encountered a slight problem (air conditioning control), maintenance personnel showed up within 5 minutes and fixed it. All the staff I interacted with (including: concierge, downstairs front desk, Club Lounge, and over the phone) spoke great English and all communication was easy. (This is not a given in China, and this reflects positively on how well the employees at the Kerry are trained). Made-in-the-EU, high-end, L'Occitaine bathroom amenities were provided and generously re-plenished. Robes and slippers were available. The laptop-sized in-room safe deposit box worked. Bathroom had a shower as well as a bath. The free (!) room minibar, a Kerry brand exclusive, was a much-appreciated extra touch. The hotel's 24-hour gym (belonging to a sports club in the adjacent shopping center) was spectacular, the biggest and among the better-equipped hotel gyms I've ever used. The breakfast and happy-hour Chinese, pan-Asian, and Western delicacies at the Club Lounge were fresh, imaginative, and plentiful. As was the room-service food. I was impressed with the speed of the hotel's (regular, not express) laundry service, a great value. While the location is not central, it is highly convenient: in the northeast part of Beijing (a bit closer to the airport than most city hotels); a 5-minute walk from a Metro station, making it easy to get wherever you're heading in the city without traffic hassles; and adjacent to a large high-end shopping mall, restaurants, and a shopping street with a pleasant coffeehouse and a pharmacy. Very fast wi-fi in the room and at the lounge. There was no access to gmail or Google sites, but that is normal in China and is not the hotel's fault. I commend three Club Lounge desk staff members in particular - Sammi Yu, Katy, and the smiling and enthusiastic Anna - for their courteous, efficient, detail-oriented, and highly professional service throughout my stay. I can hardly wait until my next opportunity to travel to Beijing - not surprisingly, I plan to stay at the Kerry again.

Room Tip: Book a Club Room - it's more than worth it, for the extra service, Lounge access, and personal attention that you get!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank WorldperksForever
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear WorldperksForever,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write such a lovely review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed our convenient location, rooms, club lounge offerings, facilities, amenities and service. It is also wonderful to hear that you were well looked after by our team especially Sammi, Katy and Anna. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed at Kerry Hotel Beijing for almost one month and was totally satisfied throughout my stay.

+ The hotel is well located in Beijing city center
+ Luxurious rooms
+ Friendly service
+ High quality food and drinks at the Club Lounge

Big thanks to Doris for taking great care and organizing such a pleasent stay.

Room Tip: Booking a Club Room is definitely worth it, many benefits and great food at the Club Lounge.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Manuel F,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. It is also wonderful to hear that you were well looked after by our team especially Doris. Our hospitality and care towards our guests are from the heart and we are truly humbled that you appreciated it. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Didn't stay long, arrived at 3:30am, checked out at 9am but all I encountered was very good and the staff were all very helpful.

Room very clean, everything worked. Quite American in style.

I'd stay here again if I visit Beijing.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Pullsomestrings

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for submitting your excellent review here on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our rooms, facilities and service. We are also pleased to hear that you were well looked after by our team. It is our daily mission to provide the best care and service to all our guests and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed this experience. Not only did your lovely comments made our day but it will certainly motivate us to continue our efforts to serving wonderful guests such as yourself.

Please allow me to take this opportunity to thank you once again for selecting us as your preferred choice of accommodation in Beijing.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I travel around the world and stay at many hotels. I have many different experiences, both good and bad. My stay at the Kerry Hotel was among some of the best experiences I've had. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Are reservationist was young girl named Edith. Edith was very professional, friendly, helpful, and very well informed. She always had a smile on her face and kind words. She seemed very well-suited for her role. Edith made me feel like a family member instead of a guest. We were there for two nights and I would see her often throughout my stay. She has a very genuine demeanor and a sincere concern for the guests. I wish all the hotels I stay in had an Edith!
The restaurant at the hotel is outstanding. Both bars in the hotel are awesome. The current band that is playing there, Pop It, is fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear fo727,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write such a lovely review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. It is also wonderful to hear that you were well looked after by our team especially Edith. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Great stay that was in heart of CBD with lots of choice for food and drink - breakfast was delicious and had something for anyone; sports facility was clean and well kept, with pool large. Staff were welcoming and truly helpful; would stay there again without hesitation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Dear Daniel S,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for submitting your excellent review here on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our convenient location, Kerry Sports and breakfast offerings. We are also pleased to hear that you were well looked after by our team. It is our daily mission to provide the best care and service to all our guests and we are glad to hear that you have enjoyed this experience. Not only did your lovely comments made our day but it will certainly motivate us to continue our efforts to serving wonderful guests such as yourself.