“Food was good, service was lacking.”
Review of Mosto

Mosto
Ranked #73 of 12,998 Restaurants in Beijing
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Beijing Workers' Sports Complex
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We arrived past the initial rush, and there were a few empty tables. We were seated right away and given menus. From that point on, we had to flag someone down every time we needed anything, including when we were ready to order. We waited as a gaggle of servers stood around the kitchen chatting. That was a disappointment. The flavor of all the food was good, but the steak had tough tendons in it. We both thought the Argentine sausage was excellent. We also loved the bread which came out crispy and hot. The only disappointment was lethargic service. The staff was congenial, just not at all proactive.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've eaten a Mosto several times (brunch and dinner) and have always enjoyed it, but the lunch yesterday was incredible and deserving of a review. For 95 RMB you can have a two course lunch (either a salad and a main course or a main course and dessert) and the food us unbelievably good. There was a great selection to choose from ranging from pork chops to beef to pasta to sea bass so there's something for everyone. I ate there with a friend so we shared two salads, the Kale and Mango salad and the Caprese - both were delicious. As steak lovers we both ordered the beef with potatoes and it was by far the best steak I've had in Beijing. We added two glasses of wine each and dessert (chocolate mousse) for a nominal fee and the entire bill was about $50 USD - an incredible value. The atmosphere is contemporary and the service is good for Beijing.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is a bias review in the sense that I love the MOSTO and Moka family. They do a great job in Beijing. Mosto always has a great menu with new stuff changing with the seasons. Juan is very creative in the kitchen and I love their business lunch and brunch. The place is a gold mine, always packed with gorgeous girls and fun loving latinos.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

I come to Beijing a lot and my hotel is very close to Nali Patio. Stop in here often and always satisfied. Real fresh ingredients, innovative menu, nice ambience and good service. Decent wine selection. Who could ask for more?

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Hid away on the third floor in Nali Patio Mosto offers delicious food, a nice decoration, great atmosphere, really good coctails and very friendly staff.

Mosto’s menu has various choice of innovative dishes that are all filled with suprising taste combinations and interesting details when it comes to ingredients, texture and colours. All the dishes are beautifully presented and a real feast for your eyes.
Mosto offers the best lunch set menu that changes every month. It always takes me a while to order since the numerous amount of dishes that you can choose from are all very different from each other and all sounds so tasty and therefor makes it very hard to choose from.

After two years of frequent visits I can just confirm that Mosto always deliver and is still my favourite restaurant in Beijing.