Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
Taiwan Hotel(Beijing)
  • Room Service
Minzhi Hotel(Beijing)
2,588 results
All reviewsthe executive loungelifestyle suiteforbidden citywalk in closetwangfujing streetdiamond memberwalking distancehilton beijingconcierge deskexcellent hotelupgraded to a suitelounge accessnight food marketrain showershopping mallthe location is perfectpeking duck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff are great very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a great location and overall in very good condition. BUT the biggest let down was the Air conditioning in the rooms. even though there is a thermostat in the room all rooms are controlled by a central air system. so for me the room was very warm and made it very uncomfortable to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank DavidF7783
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad to know that our service and team members left you a good impression. Regarding to the AC issue, it has been well addressed to the related head of department. We'll pay more attention on this area and keep making efforts to deliver guest with better experience. Thank you once again. We are looking forward to welcome you back to make it right for you next time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a wonderful 5 night stay at the Hilton, perfect location, spacious rooms, great breakfast and very helpful and friendly staff. Walking distance to subway, line 1 and 5, next to apm mall and the Wangfujing walking/shopping street. Walking distance to major sights , (approximately 2-4 kilometers). Magnificent indoor pool and good gym!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are delighted to know that you've had a wonderful stay in our property. We'll keep making efforts to provide guest with an exceptional experience. Thank you once again for you precious support. We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Made the mistake of booking a “brand” hotel in the immediate vicinity and moved to this hotel the next day. Room was good to slightly less than great, but a big step up from the N nearby. Food was a real let down, with their signature Chinese restuarant worse than woeful. KFC would have been a better option. Their only other restuarant was closed the next night I stayed there for a staff event apparently until after 7. I therefore went to the restuarant in the Waldorf opposite (French) and found the best food I have ever had.

Room Tip: Expect reliable standards but plan to eat elsewhere
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank brentd790
Boni M, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay in our hotel. It is good to know that your overall experience was turned to be positive. Regarding to the chinese restaurant issue, it has been already well addressed to the F&B manager. We'll look into this area and make improvements accordingly. Thank you once again for your comments. We are looking forward to welcome you back to make it right for you next time.

Boni.M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton. The room was large and comfortable. The staff was helpful. The concierge arranged a car for us upon arrival for approximately $120 and a trip to the Great Wall. The location is perfect. It is centrally located near the Forbidden City and the subway. The only negative was the air conditioning was broken the first night, but they had it running the next day. Bottom line we would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad to hear that your overall experience in our hotel was turned to be positive, and our service left you a good impression. We'll keep making improvements on areas to deliver each and every guest with an exceptional experience. Thank you once again for your precious support. We are looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Boni.M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great experience - staff was extremely accommodating.

I had pre booked a ride from the airport, really nice to have someone there waiting and being my 1st time in Beijing was extremely convenient.

I had emailed the concierge desk in advance for help booking a tour - they presented multiple options and helped coordinate with the tour guide, even took payment at the hotel front desk and allowed myself and my colleagues to split up the cost of the tour, which was appreciated.

Every morning they arranged a cab for us to get into the office and even remembered my room number and location I was traveling to, which was a nice touch.

The room was plenty big, comfy bed and pillows and quite clean. I did laundry service twice and both times it was hung up neatly in my closet when I returned from the office.

My colleagues and I ate breakfast there every morning, a splendid display and lots to choose from. Really loved the Chinese pancakes!

We ate dinner at all of the restaurants while we were there... I personally would recommend Chynna - we ate there multiple times and had wonderful service. I would skip the Flames Grill next time; I thought the prices were unreasonably high for the quality of the meal.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wright17s

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for sharing such a thorough experience. We are delighted to see that your overall experience in our hotel was positive, and our service made your stay more enjoyable. Besides, your suggestion on Flames & Grill has been well addressed to the related head of department. We'll keep making efforts on areas to deliver guest with an exceptional experience. Thank you once again for your precious support. We are looking forward to welcome you back.