Stayed 10 nights for a business trip. Not where I usually stay in Beijing, but thought I'd give it a try. The lobby and rooms are very nicely designed. The open-plan rooms are large and airy with a nice feel and plenty of hangers and storage space in the walk in closet. The bathrooms are also good and the shower was amazing!
For me a location close to my office is most important, but it's also a brilliant location for exploring Beijing and close to good restaurants and bars.
Food in the hotel was just OK and the restaurants and bars being on the 6th floor next to the conference rooms made them seem a bit remote. There is a lobby area which is nice and does drinks and snacks. I stayed in an executive room and used the executive lounge. Don't think this was a good choice as the catering in there is very limited. Breakfast was only good if you got there relatively early. Not great if you're late up... stale pastries and not much to choose from. Staff in the lounge were very friendly though.
The pool is nice and was always empty and the gym is fine. No sauna, steam, jacuzzi in the spa which is a shame for a hotel like this.
One annoying thing was the ridiculously slow internet in the rooms (both wireless and wired) which really got frustrating. I've never experienced this in Beijing before and they should sort it out.
Apart from the internet, the hotel is as you expect for a international chain hotel like this with some nice design features and friendly staff. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA and Prestigia so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton