All reviews china grill rain shower separate elevator floor lobby top floor nespresso machine guest rooms bath salts corner room huge bathtub king room cctv tower hotel lobby is the central business district great gym business hotel china world
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

A short business trip, stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. Well kept hotel adjacent to a shopping center. Room was spacious, overall clean. Nothing to complain about except the room needs some refurbishing especially the wood flooring..seem outdated.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Zuee75,

I would like to thank you for spending your valuable time to share with us your experience and observations of your recent stay at Park Hyatt Beijing, we deeply value all feedback.

I sincerely appreciate your recognition on the hotel’s location and guestroom, and your constructive comments on the room needing refurbishment is duly noted. In fact, I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that we actually just finished our first phase of guestroom renovations and this upgrade program will continue throughout the rest of 2017 and the first half of 2018.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Had no choice but to stay here due to a conference - horrible experience. Checkin was delayed and the room amenities were old and in need of maintenance. The approach to the lobby was most inconvenient and then the descend to the rooms

Dear tariqahmedk,

I would like to thank you for your review of Park Hyatt Beijing. We greatly value all feedback and your constructive comments of delays at checkin are well noted and will be shared with the senior management team of our Front Office. I would also like to acknowledge your comments on the guest room and I am pleased to advise that the hotel has just completed its first phase of guest room renovations and the upgrades will continue throughout 2018. We will also do our best to identify the room in which you stayed, and attend to any maintenance issues that are required, however, sometimes it is difficult to identify from a Trip Advisor profile name the room in which our guests stay, so if you could remember the room in which you stayed I would greatly appreciate if you could email me at paul.wright@hyatt.com. Rest assured I intend to personally inspect the room.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The design of the hotel is beautiful, from the lobby on the 63rd floor to the layout of the rooms. The rain shower and big tub in the rooms is very nice, and everything is well laid out. The breakfast had incredible variety and the food was quite good. The only complaint I had- and I realize this is more of an issue with Beijing than something the Park Hyatt can control, is that it was always a challenge to get a taxi/Didi from the hotel, even with the hotel's help. I think if they can figure out a way to streamline this process it would really improve things. It would be great if they offered their own black car service on demand, which I think guests would use over cabs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Paul W, General Manager at Park Hyatt Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Brandon C,

Thank you so very much for staying at Park Hyatt Beijing and taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor to share your experience. Thank you for all the compliments on the guestrooms and breakfast and your constructive comments on the issue of transportation are duly noted, and you are right that it is indeed sometimes a challenge throughout Beijing to access taxis and Didi’s. We do actually offer our guests private limousine services, however, typically a prebooking is required.

I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that we are actually in the process of our first phase of guestroom renovations and this will be completed in September. I hope we are able to welcome you back in the near future, as we would be proud to have you try out our newly renovated guestrooms.

Thank you for your continuous support.