All reviews aqua bar sails restaurant mvita grill grand dame coming months air conditioned room excellent beach the check in process manager mr white sand beach management team this wonderful hotel pool side mamba village public areas the ground floor business trip
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Lovely hotel, spotlessly clean and friendly, helpful staff. Great location, my stay was excellent in all aspects, very helpful staff, and wonderful breakfast buffet to start the day, spacious air conditioned room 625 with beautiful interior. The general Manager Mr. Siele was very helpful and ready to assist, very hospitable, thank you, I will definitely visit again and again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Nyali S, General Manager at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Izo,

Thank you for choosing the Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa.

Even though it was a short stay, i am glad you enjoyed each and every adventure & pristine luxury.

We look forward to hosting you again especially after the on-going softs upgrade to be completed soonest!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I had lots of hotels to choose from but since I know that Nyali Sun Africa beach is under new management, as a business traveller I decided to give it a try. And wow,from the gate entrance and the cool lawn, the level of tranquility and cleanliness and not forgetting the warm welcome and cool aromatic towels that took off all my sweat from moi international airport .Wow,what a nice turn a round, the palace is paradise ,wonderful staff, nice food,excellence rooms and the new disco by the beach.I can't forget the pristine swimming pool,I want to personally thank the GM Hilary Siele for the welcome,such anice hospitality personality steering a great team and wow the receptionists. I will definitely comeback to this wonderful hotel with white sandy private Beach.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Walter,

Thank you for choosing us and for this powerful & encouraging feedback of a contented client, we indeed say thank you ''asante as we put in Swahili language''

We look foward to hosting you with your great team from Uganda again soonest!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My room had a balcony overlooking the sea. Spacious air conditioned room. Beautiful interior decor. They also have a mini fridge to chill your drinks and have drinks to purchase. They also have a safe deposit box.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms offer best view of the beach and ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Globert,

Sincere and utmost appreciation for staying with us and also for creating a few minutes to recognize our superior supervises, ambience and products.

We truly look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I started the search for a family friendly hotel in September, we finally landed to this iconic place, the pools are extremely clean, food is wow, the spa is rendezvous, let me not forget the best check in experience by Mohammed & scovia....keep it up guys will recommend to my German friends

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Elizabeth,

I am glad you landed in Germany safe.

My team & I would like to most sincerely thank you for the opportunity of staying with us and not only that, but also for inspecting our property to identify unique selling points for your Travel Agency back in Deutschland .

Danke schone!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this precious resort during christmas with my lovely wife, kid and nanny. The kids animator Abigael was a star, she knew my kid likes & dislikes, and for the first time she accepted to play with strangers, kudos to Abigael. Our room 537 was cossy sea facing, clean and with great ambiance. Charles the restaurant Manager was our point of contact as he always made sure the kids corner at the buffet was on point. we shall definitely come back, special thanks to able GM-MR. Siele who made sure that we were always comfortable and happy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Nyali S, General Manager at Nyali Sun Africa Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Isaac,

Greetings and thank you for your most valuable feedback. We also join you to celebrate our star Abigael who made your stay an ultimate comfort, we shall definitely reward her.

Feel free to contact me on the below address for your future bookings to the same unique charm of Sun Africa Hotels

Wishing you a fruitful new year!