All reviews swimming pool superior room awesome stay team building palm trees great holiday all inclusive package indian ocean evening entertainment animation team jamila monkeys pearl amani waiters charles pavilion
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was very hospitable. The pool is huge and the beach is a stone’s throw away from the hotel. The food was delicious which included local dishes as well as international.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Victor_M_Shitakha, General Manager at PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you most kindly for choosing to stay with us at PrideInn Flamingo, it was indeed both a pleasure and honour serving you.

Whilst I take this opportunity to personally thank you for your support and welcome you back to PrideInn Flamingo, I also send to you my warmest regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The visit was excellent and the staffs were very professional especially Shamila and Winnie were exceptional. Will recommend the hotel any time. The entertainment was good in the two nights that we spent there

Dear Juwama

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you also for the excellent feedback given on your stay; it is such comments that give us the drive to work even harder to ensure that you, our valued guests, are well taken care of. Your comments on all our services have been passed on to the whole team and we are all delighted to have been of service to you. I have also spoken to Jamila an Winnie, informing them of your personal commendation and on their behalf, write back to say ASANTE SANA.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed there for 6days, the customer care was good and the staff friendly,the child minders were very professional and kept the children busy. Our first night wasn't pleasant due to the dump room that we had been given,we complained and we a were elevated to the superior room. The food was ok with no major varieties. The stay was good but improve on food and the rooms.

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you also for the feedback given on your stay; it is such comments that give us the drive to work even harder to ensure that you, our valued guests, are well taken care of. Your comments on all our services have been passed on to the whole team and we are all delighted to have been of service to you.

I have taken note of your comments on our food offer and assure you that together with the kitchen brigade, we
are working on new offers, cooking methods and themes to increase on our varieties. This will be an ongoing process and we would love to have you back to see all the improvements.

On the issue of the dump room, we apologise for dampness that had been caused by the on and off rains but also want to assure you that our housekeeping team have taken the issue head on to ensure improvements.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you walk into Flamingo by Pride inn its a very beautiful hotel, with a beautiful huge pool. Just what you need when holidaying in Mombasa. its next to a very clean private beach and they have some rooms overlooking the beach. Only issue i have with the place is the service is very slow. it will take you time to get that drink that you order at the bar. To make matters worse you will be charged extra if you decide to take food to your room when you are on full board. This part made no sense for me really!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Feel the PrideInn Touch

I have taken note of your comment on the speed of service and apologise for the inconveniences caused. We have also embarked on a training schedule to have this addressed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On arrival, the staff welcomed us to the hotel, we were however not served refreshments or hot towels as is the norm. We waited for a bit for the our room to be confirmed and for the staff to get copies of our identity cards.
We were given a really nice room with a beautiful view of the ocean at the top floor. The room was well aerated. The bathroom facility was old, the shower clogged up all the time and thus limited shower time, saves water anyway :)
The meals were just ok, there was not much variety or flavour, this was quite disappointing.
My highlight of the stay was the pavilion with a separate bar from the main hotel. During our stay, there was a full moon, it was very scenic to say the least, the pavilion rests over a small cliff, it seemed the pavilion was not that popular, maybe cos it was far off from most of the rooms, however it was the best section of the hotel, it was quiet and one could view far off ships and other hotels in the distance at night.
Another highlight was the cave. My husband decided to surprise me with a dinner and the staff went out of their way to make it a beautiful evening..fairy lights, music, personal chef- it was so romantic. The cave opens up at the top and the moon's rays were beaming through. wow! I would go back because of these two highlights.
The hotel could do better.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Charity

Feel the PrideInn Touch

I have taken note of your comments about the reception and apologise for the flaw in our services. This is not typical of PrideInn Flamingo as we feel the guest check-in is one of the most important process of ensuring a guest's memorable stay.

On the issue of the shower clogging, we are working on all our old pipes and will have this sorted out soon. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our Pavilion and Cave outlets. Yes, these two outlets have great potential and I am sure we will get there.

Whilst I take this opportunity to personally thank you for your support and welcome you back to PrideInn Flamingo, I also send to you and your husband my warmest regards.