All reviews swimming pool superior room awesome stay team building palm trees guest relations great holiday all inclusive package family holiday water aerobics indian ocean evening entertainment animation team jamila pearl monkeys amani
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay with my family,excellent staff and that room 629 will take it when I come back again,has nice balcony and ocean view.The swimming pool amazing. Had one incident which was a led down ,went to have a drink at 11pm only to be told to pay on all inclusive package yet no one had told me before when I entered that the all inclusive package ends at 11pm

Trip type: Travelled with family
Victor_M_Shitakha, General Manager at PrideInn Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Born

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you most kindly for choosing to stay with us at The Pride Inn Flamingo, it was indeed an honour and pleasure hosting you and your family.

Thank you also for the fabulous feedback given as it is such comments that give us the motivation to strive even harder to improve our services to you, our very valued guests. We are all delighted and excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and are already planning your next visit where we shall keep room 629 for you.

I have taken note of your valid comment on All Inclusive timing and apologise for not having informed you during check in. This was definitely a flaw in our services which has now been rectified and all our guests are being given all such information on arrival. Sorry for the inconvenience that this must have caused you.

Whilst I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Pride Inn Flamingo, I also take this opportunity to send to you our very best wishes and warmest regards

Reviewed 15 September 2018

My wife and I were celebrating our 3rd anniversary and brought along our 2yo daughter. It was an awesome experience. The rooms are spacious and clean. The pools are picturesque, even at night.

The hotel offers so many in-house events for families. Adults and kids, no one will be bored. The beach is clean and not crowded. Almost everyone you meet at the beach is a resident of the hotel. So no cases of things being stolen or anyone being harassed by hawkers.

The staff were really nice and helpful. Right from the gate, to the lobby, and everywhere we went. The food was good and the variety was excellent.

My one regret is that I didn't take the all-inclusive package. Pay that little extra so you don't worry about expenses while there.

And the only 2 things I didn't like was the water was lukewarm, almost cold. Not warm enough for baby to shower in. And the hotel shop and the shops in the surroundings had no diapers. So we had to go into town. Other than that, our stay there was fantastic and we plan to do Christmas at the same place.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Felix

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you most kindly for choosing to stay and celebrate with us your 3rd anniversary at Pride Inn Flamingo, it was indeed an honour and pleasure hosting you and your family.

Thank you also for the fabulous feedback given as it is such comments that give us the motivation to strive even harder to improve our services to you, our very valued guests. We are all delighted and excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and are already planning your Christmas visit.

I have taken note of the comment of water and lack of diapers in the gift shop and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I am delighted to assure you that the issues have now been addressed and we want t plan accordingly for your Christmas visit.Having said that, we would love to know what you would like to see different on your next visit so that we prepare JUST FOR YOU!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Really great place. Friendly stuff. Awesome scenery.. The bartender Tom was great. Barbra, one of the staff members was very kind and helpful. Family friendly.. Big and clean swimming pool. Loved their salad section

Dear Nyagoti

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you most kindly for choosing to stay with us at Pride Inn Flamingo, it was indeed an honour and pleasure hosting your stay with us.

Thank you also for the fabulous feedback given as it is such comments that give us the motivation to strive even harder to improve our services to you, our very valued guests. We are all delighted and excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have also passed on your great feedback on the salad offer. The chef, Ole Tipis, sends his big thank yous.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and friendly staff. Barbara and Tom were exceptional. Definitely a place to come again. Rooms are clean. The resort is by a clean beach and the marine park next to is definitely worth trying.

Dear Lawrence

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Thank you also for the fabulous feedback given as it is such comments that give us the motivation to strive even harder to improve our services to you, our very valued guests. We are all delighted and excited to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and all look forward to welcoming you back again. Having said that, we would love to know what you would like to see different on your next visit so that we prepare JUST FOR YOU!

I have passed your fabulous feedback to both Barbara and Tom and they all reiterate...FEEL THE PRIDEINN TOUCH.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent services, excellent food, excellent accommodation . The staff treat you like family. Highly recommend it.
Great place to come for a vacation. Will definitely be coming back.
Big swimming pool and great spa facilities.

Dear Nkirote

Feel the PrideInn Touch

Whilst I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Pride Inn Flamingo, I also take this opportunity to send to your our very best wishes and warmest regards.