“Fantastic experience”
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
Plymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Our friends booked our Safari with Freddy from the Uk and he organised everything that was asked for and it all worked out brilliantly. We were picked up promptly from the hotel at the arranged time, by the driver/guide who we met at the gate and so our adventure began.

We went to Tsavo Salt Lick Game Lodge for our first night, which is a lodge on 'stilts' located within a sanctuary . We saw 4 of the big 5 on our first day and lots else, The elephants at the water hole at the lodge were so close you could almost touch them, they seemed as interested in us as we were with them and it was an experience like no other..

Second night was at the Sentrim, Amboseli which is in a beautiful location sleeping in luxury tents and although the distance between the parks were long, the driver succeeded in making the trip interesting and giving us a bit of local history as we passed through villages. Amboseli is breathtaking with the backdrop of Kilimanjaro and lots of game, it's an experience not to be missed and this park should be visited at least once.

Our whole safari experience was awesome and although there must have been a lot of organisation it all seemed effortless and we couldn't have had a better driver/guide, I would definitely book with Freddy again and would recommend him to friends.

Visited March 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

NL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Freddy organised a perfect safari for us in Masai Mara”
Reviewed 21 March 2012

me an my wife went on a beach holliday in the leopard beach resort in Diani beach south of Mombassa. As we also wante to go a couple of days on safari, I started searching the internet for touroperators. Freddy's reviews mad me cntact him by e-mail from holland already before our hllidays. he gave me some good advise and also very important: very interesting rates. So while we were in kenya at the beach, I contacted Freddy and he came to our resort to discuss and book. We booked a 3 days safari to the Massai Mara. Transport by plane which was very convenient as the airport Ukunda is only 10 min drive from the resort. Freddy picked us up in the mormning and drove us to the airport. Afret 2 hours fantastic flight we landed in massai mara and a private four wheel drive car was there for us to bring us to the olumara tent camp. fantastic place in the middle of the jungle combining luxury with tradition. During the days we had perfect game drives and saw all the animals we wanted to see. Coming back by plane and a perfect safari will stay in our memories forever. The day after Freddy came to the hotel to evaluate the trip. This service was unexpected but very nice and I must say that although we had some doubts in the beginning, Freddy did an outstanding job.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank gerrit_janNL
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Safari Experience. Thx Freddy”
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My girlfriend and I went on to Kenya in august 2008. I looked on the internet to find a safari company and after a lot of research chose Freddy based on TA reviews. I was a bit scared at first because of all the scams but everything went smoothly and we had the best experience ever thanks to freddy. We stayed at the Fig tree camp which was great and did the morning hot air balloon ride which is really worth it. We also chose freddy to do a snorkeling tour on the south cost which was also very good.

Freddy is definitely trustworthy and will give the best tours at a good price

Thx Freddy

Visited April 2011
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Brill time!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

We book our safari with Freddy in 2007 - we got a brilliant service - everything was as communicated from UK and expectations were met in Kenya!

Thanks again Freddy - hope to do business with you once again.....and receive a discount after this review!!!

Below is the link to my review

Visited April 2011
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Safari - trip of a lifetime”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

After reading reviews on TA we decided to book a 3 day safari to the Masai Mara in 2008. I emailed Freddy from the UK explaining what we required and he chose the accommodation for us( Fig Tree Camp. He met us at our hotel (Traveller's Beach) once we arrived and gave us the details. We had previously been to Kenya to Tsavo West with First Choice, we were supposed to be going to Tsavo East but ended up on a totally different safari than we had booked with no explanation. There was none of this with Freddy's safari, it was outstanding!!
We saw all the big 5 including Rhino, the staff at Fig Tree were really good with the kids and the food was good too. I would definitely recommend Freddy.

Visited March 2011