“Great Safari Experience. Thx Freddy”
Review of Freddy Safaris - Day Tours - CLOSED

Freddy Safaris - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Freddy Safaris is a tour operator company who's commitment is to offer tour operator services in the whole of East Africa by taking people with a passion for wildlife, cultural heritage, adventure and exploration to the region's prolific wildlife, and involve you in holiday safaris, honeymoon or romantic safaris, historical safaris, photographic specialized safaris, climbing Africa's highest mountains, self drive safaris, bird watching safaris, camping safaris, walking safaris, biking safaris and horse riding safaris.
Reviewed 5 March 2012

My girlfriend and I went on to Kenya in august 2008. I looked on the internet to find a safari company and after a lot of research chose Freddy based on TA reviews. I was a bit scared at first because of all the scams but everything went smoothly and we had the best experience ever thanks to freddy. We stayed at the Fig tree camp which was great and did the morning hot air balloon ride which is really worth it. We also chose freddy to do a snorkeling tour on the south cost which was also very good.

Freddy is definitely trustworthy and will give the best tours at a good price

Thx Freddy

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We book our safari with Freddy in 2007 - we got a brilliant service - everything was as communicated from UK and expectations were met in Kenya!

Thanks again Freddy - hope to do business with you once again.....and receive a discount after this review!!!

Below is the link to my review

Reviewed 4 February 2012

After reading reviews on TA we decided to book a 3 day safari to the Masai Mara in 2008. I emailed Freddy from the UK explaining what we required and he chose the accommodation for us( Fig Tree Camp. He met us at our hotel (Traveller's Beach) once we arrived and gave us the details. We had previously been to Kenya to Tsavo West with First Choice, we were supposed to be going to Tsavo East but ended up on a totally different safari than we had booked with no explanation. There was none of this with Freddy's safari, it was outstanding!!
We saw all the big 5 including Rhino, the staff at Fig Tree were really good with the kids and the food was good too. I would definitely recommend Freddy.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

was looked after by freddie ,great price and was everthing i was hoping for and much much more .would reccommend this man to anyone looking for a great one in a life time experience

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Freddy safaris ... I was a bit dubious sending my money to freddy before our travel date. But everything went to plan and freddy came to meet us at the hotlel and we completed all the paperwork etc I can honestly say freddy and his staff were the best nothing was too much trouble. One of the best holidays I and my family ever had. I would highly recommend freddy.